Chapter Three

Judi's Pov
For the first time since I had been on the Titanic my second night was filled with dreams and thoughts of the most pleasant conversation I had ever had in my entire life. Someone who knew themself Jack was one of those few sweet and kind souls you only met once.

I had already had said it once but he was a cutie, kind and polite yet at the same time knew how to make little jokes here and there.

By the time the next morning rolled around, my little sea sickness actually started acting up wild like and I was trying my hardest not to spend anymore time with my spoiled family then I needed to. Cal being the hard ass he was. My sister lost in her world, and my mom locked in her money greed.

During the usual rich lunch hour I was just in such a state of shock, was that all people talked about all the live long day? I had no choice but to dismiss myself away from the table to go smoke, heading out to what they called the poor deck, the yellow sun dress I wore blowing with the slight breeze, rushing though my curly hair all at once. I blew out a really tough cloud of smoke, my feet just carrying me off to sit down on one of the many benches.

"Well I suppose seeing you early is better then later." I snapped my eyes to the left side of me, a soft smile growing on my face gazing at Jack who seemed very relaxed in his state. A little pad and pencil in his grip seeing him looking focused across the deck.

"Well isn't it surprise, hi Jack, I didn't think I would be seeing you till later tonight." I trailed off hiding my eagerness to be around some one I enjoyed, a side little smile was thrown my way, my curiosity getting the best of me peeking over his arm to stare at a very nice and detailed drawing.

"Oh my gosh? Did you draw that Jack." He shifted those eyes of his around shy like, but grinned at me nodding his head slowly handing the pad over to me, our fingers touching.

He drew the details just perfectly of a person he was just watching.

"There's more- I kinda just draw what I see there's a lot down here to see." He used his pointer finger to gesture to some more pages to which I flipped through them.

"My.. You have a gift Jack, you see people." I beamed turning my attention back towards him with a soft giggle leaving me. "You see people and are able to see a pov of them, it's truly amazing." He smiled  at me even more looking down for a moment.

"You have a gift too, there's a lot of people playing instruments. But your violin I can hear before I'm sleeping." I felt my cheeks grow heat profoundly across my brown cheeks, I laughed nervously still flipping through his drawings to distract myself from staring at those enchanting eyes of his.

"I like making people happy with my music, like you do with your drawings." He turned his body so he was facing me a bit, the breeze rushing through his bangs.

"Like we both can, I'm not gonna lie Judi from first glance you seem like a spoiled brat, like one of those rich girls." I didn't take no offense to that instead I let a soft chuckle out gently patting at his arm speaking, to gather his attention back onto me.

"Hey Jack... Would you believe I'm not upper class, I'm middle class."

"No freaking way-  but you dress so expensive like."

"I suppose that's a good expression then."

It was a rough few hours of the afternoon with Jack, we found ourselves on the higher decks walking along side one another watching the water just rushing by so beautifully like.

"So your family what are they like?" I turned my head away from the brown deck colors chuckling lightly shaking my head left and right.

"Very stuck up, they mean well some times. But get their morals mixed up. We came to Ireland for a vacation and heard about the Titanic my mom wanted to sail across the seas instead of taking a plane which would have been quicker." Jack looked genuinely interested in me talking. But you speak and they shall be heard.

"Judi." I could hear the very rough sound of her voice spinning around with Jack following suit in confusion I forced a smile seeing my mom, and sister with two of the other rich women from lunch today.

"Uhh hi mom, yeah sorry I didn't come back from my smoke break. I ran into someone." I smiled seeing Jack give her a soft like smile.

"This is Jack Dawson, he kept me company last night after dinner, and will be joining us tonight actually." My mom had that look on her face that she had. I hated that look, the look of judgment when more people judged us from one look.

"Well it's nice to see you making friends but we need to get ready sweetie." She glared at me with a smile pulling me towards her with one motion I sighed heavy wanting to slightly disagree but I turned towards Jack seeing him giving me a soft look smiling at me.

"I'll see you tonight." He reassured me.  A small like nervous shy chuckle left me waving at him gently.

"See you tonight Jack." I whispered to him, jolting when I saw the other woman was near Jack feeling his eyes were watching me the whole time I had to walk away.

"Hey Son! We need to get you ready for that dinner party tonight, can't have you going dressed like that in front of all those rich folks... You look to be about the same size as my older son."