Chapter Nine

Judi's Pov
The heat of the moment had finally sustained for as long as it could. It became quite sweaty in the back of the vehicle after the many activities finding my body sitting up across the seats. I felt Jack behind me pressing lingering soft kisses across my shoulder blades all over snaking his arms to hold my bare waist in place.

I found little light chuckles leaving me tilting my head a little for Jack, feeling him grab the straps of my bra helping slip it back on. More lingering kisses were left in place from up my neck to over my exposed cheeks.

"You are incredibly amazing." He states out between each kiss finally tilting my head up to press my own lips into his again. It caused me to smile against the flesh exposure of his plump lips cupping at his face in amusement.

"As are you. We should get dressed and head back to my room before my mom sends out a search party." The male just let out a soft groan before grabbing my dress helping slip it on me with ease, sliding over the seat.

I grabbed Jack's shirt putting it on him after he ruffled up his hair to fix the messy state it was in, him moving first to push the doors open looking left and right before grabbing my hand helping me mouth of us slipping out without a single sight and sound.

Our detour took a good ten minutes to head back up to the top deck. I was already deeply dreading seeing my family, even if it was just for a second. Jack firmly held my hand in his own, keeping me close to him when we saw my mother standing with a few on guard decks speaking husky spinning around to face me. She exclaimed as she rushed forward cupping at my face cradling me like I was still a child.

"Judi! Where on earth have you been. Cal has been looking everywhere for you. You still act so childish." She snapped out. I sighed slightly moving away from her grip, deciding now would be the perfect time to speak out to her.

"Mom I've thought it over a lot, and I realized I'm only marrying Cal to make you and the others happy. He doesn't make me happy, he doesn't treat me well. I don't love him and I'm not a teen anymore I refuse this marriage because I don't need the money." I heaved out a sigh looking back towards Jack who was watching me in surprise, I gave his hand a firm squeeze in return.

"I wanna be happy, and free and I feel that with Jack. I'm sorry." I turned back to face her as her mouth dropped open as she exclaimed out.

"Judi you can't do this! What about the family I won't allow it. He isn't right for you, he was caught stealing from your room." I once again shook my head in annoyance.

"Jack isn't like that mom, I wish you could look past the stupid social status because we use to be poor. Allow it or don't allow it." I stared at her once more before I spun around still holding Jack's hand in my own leading us both away from the lower deck.

I hadn't even realized how much my heart was beating away. I actually really spoke up for myself in front of my mom.

Jack had made me spun around quickly with this look of pure surprise, using both his hands to hold at my hands as well squeezing at them deeply.

"Judi are you sure this is what you want? You wanna spend the rest of your life with me?" I found my own little smile twitching in my lips giving his hand a little swing in place nodding my head at him slowly.

"Of course I wanna spend it with you. There may be a few bumps in the road, and two stubborn heads mixing together but I like our adventures together Jack, I care about you and I want you. I promise." He urged his body closer to me pressing his forehead into my own gazing deep into my eyes. His beautiful eyes, I could get lost in them for days.

Finding my hands dropping his to cradle his face in my arms palms watching the way he leaned into them pressing a few gentle kisses onto my lips in place, leaning up a bit more I made the kiss a little firmer listening to him speak lightly on our lips.

"I wouldn't mind us going on a few little adventures together." I snickered in respond suddenly feeling the entire ship jerk suddenly causing me to lose my footing landing into Jack firmly. His arms loosely lifted me up to help me up, looking around suddenly in confusion.

"What was that?" He questioned still looking around before glancing back down at me.

"I think there's something wrong with the ship."