Chapter Seven

Judi's Pov
The sweet melody filled the entire room with ease. It was my natural some of just getting the flow of the violin fulfil me, gliding my bow across each string, I took a moment to glance up for a moment a soft smile gracing across my lips looking across my room where Jack was sitting on the chair studying me with his fist pressed underneath his chin. The sun was going down in the perfect way that had you basking in the sight of dusk.

For a moment it was like he was lost in his own moment of thought, after letting the final note fade into the thin air, I gently set the bow to my side giving him a slight bow when he let a soft whistle out in amusement, spinning around to face me fully in the chair.

"How was that for you hmm? This entire time being on this ship I've only been able to play once." I deadpan, showing clear annoyance of what clearly made me relaxed setting the violin on inside its case shutting it with a deep click, tracing my palms over it for just a second as my palms tapped against it a couple times.

I could hear his footsteps nearing behind me before his arms moved to wrap around my waist leaning his entire frame into me, I held his arms back taking in his scent it was so peaceful for once. Feeling Jack swaying me slowly left and right keeping me entirely trapped in his deep hold.

I had spent the entire day with him after our fated shared kiss. I never had felt so free until I was around Jack. It was more then enough to keep me at peace.

"I think you got magic fingers wouldn't you say?" He humored out pressing a few short kisses across my cheek, causing me to snort out through my own laughter tilting my head up to capture his lips with my own.

"I would say yours are more magically all the pictures you draw.. You catch so much beauty easily Jack." He hummed a few short times in my lips still twirling and swaying me a few short times closer to him before muttering on my lips with a smile.

"Well why don't we just see how magically they are. Think you could pose for me?" A large grin grew on my face quickly at the idea, nodding as I pulled away to face Jack fully.

"Are you gonna paint me like I'm one of your French girls?" I teased to him seeing him eying me with amusement fully as he took my hands in his own.

"You're gonna make me shy now. But even better than that."

___________________________
Slight mini panic was running through me like no other. Sure I had posted for many pictures before but I think it was a little different when you were laying naked on a couch for everything to be in sight. I felt even more embarrassed by his heavy set of eyes watching me. I was trying my best not to move keeping my head and arm in position, moving my legs slightly.

"Is it not awkward to just stare at breast?" I tried so hard to not shake with laughter at Jack's.

"I think I've drawn them enough but that isn't stopping me from blushing at the sight you really are gorgeous." He muttered more to himself, I tried so hard not to look away bashful like keeping my eyes ahead of me to focus on Jack's fingers moving and gliding.

Before a long hour had passed he had handed me over my clothes to slip back into
letting me look through the drawing from behind him, a large grin on my face.

"Woah.. That looks so amazing Jack." I beamed hugging him as he was stuffing it to rest into his book of drawing.

"Shush you are gonna make me blush even harder." He whined laughing as he peeked behind me a little kissing my cheek again. "But you are very welcome." He muttered back over towards me. We both pulled away from one another quickly noticing that it was one of the many annoying butlers from this floor.

I cleared my throat grabbing Jack's hand in my own as I laughed it out tugging Jack with me calling over my shoulder to the butler who lifted an eyebrow our way.

"Jack was just showing me some art and drawings. If you happen to see my mother or Cal tell them not to wait up for me please!" I felt a small rush of air surround me as Jack took the lead and was quickly rushing down the halls with me, trailing behind him, dodging left and right down the halls.