Chapter Five

Judi's Pov
A real party he said, an actual real party and he wasn't lying one bit at all. Everyone on the lower deck was just enjoying themselves with loud music, laughter and drinks. Just relaxing and enjoying their time together. It was so much different then how it was above.

I may have had a few too many drinks that rocked through my system like no other. I had to sit down after all that dancing feeling all hot and sweaty. I could make a fool out of myself when drunk that was for sure.

I leaned back slightly waving my hand in front of my face a few times, my head dizzy and spinning in place so fast like, focusing my eyes on Jack dancing with that adorable young girl I always see him with. He looked so happy and carefree, how that he was out of that suit me back into his normal clothes.

The nice rush of the ocean breeze calming my heating skin down.

"Don't worry you're always my number one girl." I blinked a few times focusing my eyes a lazy like grin smile showing on my face focusing on Jack seeing him flash a goofy smile my way.

"Care for another dance my lady?" A quite laugh escaped me again sitting up with a loose groan, nodding my head with a lazy smile taking his hand standing up with him, filled with ease.

"Of course I'd be happy to." Good thing I didn't fall straight onto my feet, carefully with some laughter shared between us two he lead me back to the middle platform a nice slow like song playing.

I placed my hands up onto his shoulders swaying with him nice and slow like, his arms secured over my waist urging me a little close to him. Once again I was lost in the little world that was him, almost holding my breath in such a quick instance.

"Judi how come you let your family control everything about your life?" I was snapped out from studying Jack, I was actually waiting for this topic to come up between Jack and Me. He has told me about his family but I haven't really told him about my very own situation. He told me about his home life back in the state's of American, how he was on his own when he was sixteen so he came all the way out here to Ireland which still amazed me.

"I... Well I've always been vocal about what I have wanted and no wanted. But this time around my mom sort of called me selfish said I would be helping the family and all. She would then guilt trip me. I don't wanna marry Cal of course I don't. I wanna you know go run wild through the woods and play my violin." I laughed softly getting a hard chuckle from Jack in return.

He was still swaying me nice and slow like. I had to hold my breath again feeling his forehead being pressed onto my own.

"Judi I don't think you've really noticed how much I care about you, yeah? Which also means the safety, and your well being Cal can get loud I've seen it." I nodded my own head a couple times.

"Oh yes very, I've always put him in his place of he has even attempted to put his hands on me. Jack you have such a kind soul... A soul like mine. A heart so pure." I whispered staring into his eyes even more then ever.

His whole expression had soften in the slightest that in the moment I was so close to tempted to kiss him right there, yet we both just stayed there dancing slowly with our foreheads pressed closely together.

By the end of the night. I was very very much ready for day two to be ended. Jack had walked me back as far as he could take me to my room, I was giggling quietly holding my warm cheeks as I stumbled inside kicking my heels off, yanking and slipping off any jewelry flopping down face on my stomach almost falling asleep right there the pillows a little too damn comfy in that moment.

I could hear rapid footsteps nearing where I was. My head was spinning round and round, almost sleep till I heard my mom speaking harshly snapping towards me.

"Judi! Where have you been? Sneaking off with that boy again? You were suppose to be watching your sister." I pressed my warm palm slowly groaning.

"She's seventeen she doesn't need to be watched mom... I'm like super drunk nothing you say is gonna keep me from seeing and or hanging with Jack.. I'm gonna pass out soon can we continue this talk later." I grumbled dropping my head right back down roughly, taking in the warmth around me.

"The disrespect of this girl! I raised you, you will not see him! Ever." The cloudiness of me passing out sleep hit me like a wrecking ball I waved her off passing out right away into my dream land.