───── 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘 ¡!

꒰ ♡̸̸ ꒱

꒰ ♡̸̸ ꒱

HE rolls his eyes, responding to you, "there's no available seat ugly, im sitting here and don't think i like it here." he huffed.

the whole day of class was like a year for you, especially when there's someone annoying behind you.

Mikey keeps kicking your seat, flipping your hair, and keeps blowing on your hair. to put it simply put, he was annoying you the whole morning class.

you keeps glaring at him but he won't stop. Finally, it's lunch break and you can finally beat this shit.

right after some classmates go out for a lunch, you turn back to you and knock his head repeatedly as you threw curse words at him.

"you dunce face! i was trying to focus the whole time! I'm gonna snap your neck!" you twist his ears making him wince in pain.

its been a habit of yours when you're annoyed or angry at a person. So when you visit Baji, he experience this often.

"You! ugh whatever! i was bored and felt like annoying you! plus your ugly skinny skull is in the way! I can't see the board!"
He complains with sass in his voice.

you huffed, your anger increases. "Then you shouldn't have seat behind me!"

he laughs sarcastically, standing up and hands in his pockets, "AS I SAID, THERE'S NO AVAILABLE SEATS!" he shouted right at your face.

you stand up as well, now totally annoyed making you wabt to kill someone right infront if you.

"DON'T SHOUT AT MY FACE YOU CREATURE!" you pointed your finger at him while Chifuyu behind you, laughing his ass off. While Hina is trying to hold you.

the two boys attempted to storm off the room only to be greeted by Baji and Draken entering the classroom.

you immediately runs up to Baji, "Baji! Mikey keeps annoying me at class! now i cant focus!" you pouted, invisible smoke heating up above your head

you didn't receive a answer, only to be shoved away.

"chifuyu! let's get peyoung yakisoba!" (no spoilers at comment section please.) The black haired said, as Chifuyu went along him.

"Bleh" Mikey stick out his tongue, as your irk mark grew bigger.

sending him a glare, you replied "boy I'll cut that tongue out and i promise you won't be ever to talk again." "you said, as your mood drop

"Join us Y/N-san, Hina-san! " Chifuyu said cheerfully.

looking at him, your eyes brightened. "Sure! go ahead! Me and Hina will catch up!" You said, mood quickly changing.