chapter 2- New life

3rd persona:

'Mom, Dad can I ask something?' zhan said to his parents which caught to their attention while they are in the living room relaxing. ' sure tell me what is it?' Mrs. Xiao ask to his son. 'Mom, Dad I wanted to go back in france and continue to pursue my dreams. Also the arrange marriage towards your friends son and me. I-I wanted to cancel It I don't wanna hurt again. Like Cinian do to me. Though I haven't saw him I wanted him to find his true love. Please allow me to go back in france mom and continue my carrier there'. Mr. And Mrs. Xiao looked at each other and both agreed to their son's attention. "sigh" okay I will say it to my secretary and for your tickets. Please be good son. I don't wanna see you hurt again"
Mr. Xiao said and went to give a kissed on zhan's forehead.

They arrived at the airport zhan bid goodbye to his parents. Its his first time he's going back to paris without his parents. Zhan will turned 19 next month he will celebrate his birthday without them... As the three bid their goodbye. Zhan felt dizzy but he shrugged it immediately.

He arrived on time in paris. As expected lots of security followed him from behind ofcourse they need to assured zhan's safety. That was Mr. Xiao ordered to them. When zhan arrived on his appartment he breath and heaved a heavy sigh. Arrange all his things and do his everyday routine.
Zhan continue his carrier that he promised to his parents. He often feel something happening to him but he nag it. Without knowing know there's a life inside him already.