chapter 4- one night stand🔞

"mother" zhan said, the elder just drag her son's hand and asked question. ' Zhan? Who's the father?' Mrs. Xiao said which gained zhan's attention... ' mom I don't know, I didn't even asked his name and immediately went to home' Mrs. Xiao widen her eyes after what his son said 'zhan when did this happen? " 3yrs ago... I went in the bar and met him there and I found out Im pregnant when I was in paris" zhan said and lowered his head he knew his mom will do whatever to protect him but he failed his mother 'zhan' Mrs. Xiao exclaimed " Mom Im tired I wanted to sleep please tell dad about this issue too. I dont want sizhui felt weird in here" and went all the way upstairs. He went to sizhui room make sure his son already asleep and planted a kiss on his forehead.
"baby if only I will see him again"
He said then remember the night they shared 3yrs ago.

Three years ago (🔞)

3rd persona:

" Mind if I sit?" a handsome boy said holding a glass of wine. Zhan immediately looked to the talking man he was amazed by his handsome gesture. "yes you can sit" zhan reply. " are you new here? I just saw you this night" zhan said which made the other chuckled ' how do you know as if your already here since you born" he said in a laughing tone. 'well Im just here now, I just got home from paris 3 days ago... How about you?'
'hmp... Im just here because of my boyfriend he cheat on me and make me an atm machine". " oh so your heartbroken?" ' fortunately" zhan said and introduce himself. "Im zhan" " yibo" the other said which make zhan blushed when yibo lend a handshake on him. They talk to much until zhan got tired talking.
" zhan your already drunk" yibo said which made zhan to face him " bobo Im not drunk~" zhan said that make yibo blushed. Zhan asked the bartender to get him some wine but yibo said " Dont... Give... Him!" which send cool to the bartender spined.
Yibo and zhan directly go to a room. He laid zhan there and try to find zhan's phone but before he reach zhans pocket. Zhan grabed his hand " what are you doing?" zhan asked yibo . ' I will call your guardian so they will come get you" "I don't want that" then what do you want?" yibo asked which zhan immediately grabed yibo's colar and kissed. Yibo's eyes widened at the sudden movement of the younger. He then move and asked zhan why did he do that " I don't wanna go home yet, that bastard is surely at our house and talking to my mom and dad nonsense" zhan said and teased yibo which basically making the older turned on. ' tsk' yibo clicked his tongue he knew when zhan talk more he will going to pin the young one in bed and devour him overnight he doesn't want that. But then zhan talk that make him turned on well " I want you" zhan said and was about to talk he was already pined at the bed.
They passionately kissed and remove each other clothes.

'Ah~... Zhan moan when yibo kiss his neck down to his nipple through his private part. 'ngh~ahhh~ he moan when pleasure really drives him crazy. At the same the top just clicked his tongue he wanted to enter inside him so badly. So he does ' I wanted to put it in' he said in zhan's ear that makes zhan blush and nod. He release his little brother of him that wanted to free already. Zhan's eyes became wide at it's big he never experienced it before, he wanted to give it to his boyfriend but he just cheat on him. "Just put it in!" he exclaimed as he wanted to done it already. Yibo saw his action just smirked and enter his shaft inside zhan's hole 'nhg~ I-it h-hu-hurts' zhan said which made yibo widen his eyes. 'Damn! It's your first?' he cursed if he know it's zhan's first he should prepare him well. 'Y-yibo I-it's hurt' zhan said as tears fall down from his eyes down to his cheeks. Yibo who immediately noticed make a move, he know it will hurt zhan but it will be over once he moved
'ahhh~ zhan moan as the pain replaced with pleasure. He accidentally scratch yibo's arms which yibo groan in pain but ignored it he knew it's zhan's first so he just slide it

 He accidentally scratch yibo's arms which yibo groan in pain but ignored it he knew it's zhan's first so he just slide it

Yibo thrust faster that made zhan hold tightly on the headbord. ' Y-yibo... Ahhah~ s-slow... Ngh d-down' he stutter... They both reach their climax zhan cum in yibos stomach while yibo cum inside zhan.