chapter 10-

When the servant heard and saw their second young master cry, they immediately prepare his favorite breakfast and gently leave it all on the dinning table. Later on zhan went down together with his son. He was surprised at what he saw, but then the feeling of longing was still there.

He don't feel like eating, also he don't want to dismayed the servants who prepared the food. So he pick one and eat it a little, later on sizhui has done eating his breakfast. " sizhui are you done?... You're getting late now" ' Yes, mama I'm done' "okay let's go".

They arrive infront of the school gate sizhui bid farewell to his mama, so does zhan too. When he was about to go back inside his car. A man in a black suit give him a letter. " Your daughter is not dead yet" that's the word written. Zhan immediately throw it away. " non-sense! I try to forget about her, but why this is faith!" he said while driving towards at the JINX Corp. Crying

---------------------
Yan: hmp!
Yibo: what's with that hmp! For?
Woman : babe maybe she's just hungry, right?

Yan: ( you bitch how can you flirt with my daddy! I will show you what's your position!) dwadey she's right I'm really hungry
Yibo: but you've just eat a while a go...if that so,then I will call my secretary to bring food for you
Woman : hihi, no need I cook for you alread- y?
[ yan immediately put all the food that the girl make into her mouth not even lefting even a piece]
Woman: ( this child!... Later on if I'm going to be his mistress I'll make sure you'll get abandon!)

Yibo: Yan! Since when did you start to eat street fo-
[ Yibo didn't even finish his word when his daughter immediately growl in pain]
Yan: dwa-dey i-it hurts... My stomach *sob* h-hurt
Yibo: didn't I tell you not to eat food from the stranger! Look!
Yan: I'm sorry dwadey she's bad at cook!

-----------

Yibo together with his daughter immediately went to the hospital. He was carrying yan on his arm, when he felt his daughter gigle.

He immediately put her down and asked why did she do that" hmp! Dwadey I don't like her, she only likes you because of monwey(money)" she said together with his arm crossed.

The older just pat her head and laughed" Yan you should have told me already... You really good at acting huh?)🤔 "hihihi ofcourse I'm like dwadey" yan said as the two of them happily chating on the hospital, later on yibo and yan went to the JINX.

-----------------------------

Zhan pov:

Why? Just f*cking why!... I said while looking at the mirror I look like some who at what I saw

 I said while looking at the mirror I look like some who at what I saw

I can't get over on it, It's still hunting me. I tried my best all the time to hide it from my sizhui, but I'm ended up like this again. Just why? Why my baby? Why she? It would be okay if it was me..... "b-but why?!" " zhan?" I look at the voice's owner glad it was my shijie.

" zhan... shhh.. Don't cry okay? " " shijie I-I cant... I felt useless" she was caressing my back gently. I felt comfort... I felt my mom comforting me.

" zhan? "mnn?" " you feeling better now" " I think so" "then let's go now... Okay? She will be at ease you know that?" "mmm" that's what I only say towards her.

-------------

Just got the pic. On pinterest
Credit to the rightful owner😇