chapter 5- the supposed marriage

Yibo's pov:

" Damn it, how can he... Zhan I will find you and pay you. You leave behind huh?" I said when i read His meassage
" hey cutie sorry I will be leaving but don't worry I didn't leave without consent so I leave money for yah😘" he really getting me pissed of after what we did he just run away huh?

*knock* who is it? "Young master Mr. And Mrs. Wang wanted to see you"
" pissed of! Find that boy last night and bring him here now!" I said to my assistant I saw him trembling on what I say but I nag it.

"sir! We couldn't  find him" My assistant said as he hesitate to say but get able to talk when he say my cold face. So I decided to got back home

No ones pov:

" young master" the servant bowed and greet him. Yibo maintained his posture as usual cold but hot in every angle.

"Mom what do you want?" Yibo asked to his mother which his mother happily say " Son we've arrange someone to marry you with" with that yibo just smirked and said " Mom I don't want to marry whoever it is

"Mom what do you want?" Yibo asked to his mother which his mother happily say " Son we've arrange someone to marry you with" with that yibo just smirked and said " Mom I don't want to marry whoever it is... I wanted to go back in paris... I wanted to continue my plan there, also I find someone already so I don't want that marriage" just then  his brother talk "As if!.. Mom how can our cold yibo find a lover?" haikuan said with a smirk on his face. Yibo who heard it ran through his room and pack his things...

The day has come and they all went to the airport... Yibo bid goodbye to his parents and to his brother who just like a crazy smiling towards him for nothing.