chapter 7- the reunion 2

Yibo's pov:

*smirk* finally the man that I've been looking for almost 4yrs. Shown up, his infront of me now. ' Mr. Wang he is Xiao Zhan one of  your father choosen to be your co-modeling' the girl beside him said. I guess she's his manager I just glared at her and lend a handshake to him " Nice to meet you mr. Xiao" I said, just as expected he replied " Nice to meet you too mr. Wang". Damn he's still pretty I admit it he had a soft hand which I wanted to hold forever.

Zhan's pov:

Can't! Cant accept it! H-how can he? my co-modeling! He? The father of my son! No way! Ugh! I hate it! That's the word in my mind. I want to end this convo of ours as my new co-modeling, but faith bought it ugh!...

He bend closer to me and " I thought I wouldn't see you zhan" he whisper to my ears. It feels like Im being poured a cold water on my spine. I accept sooner or later there will be a drama. I know I mistaken him as a lowkey man at a bar which is not, based on what I heard and saw, he's rich, well mannered... Wait! Well mannered? Based on his gesture it's says he's not!

Just as I said his not! " since I, I mean we meet now. Can I take my leave? Also I'm starving I haven't eat breakfast too" " tsk is that so why the both of you join us there's a vaccant seat there" the other man said to us... ugh! Seriously? How come!... Well I can't let the others know that we already know each other ago. So I said yes...

Hours have passed and were done. I leave immediately so that I can prevent my self being with him. I can't take it anymore, I admit it, at I saw him first that night, I fall for him at first sight maybe Im still young who knows I'm only 18 or 19 at that time.

3rd person pov:

the two of them go back to their own home. The pretty man hug his little and cute son, while on the other hand. *thud* a loud thud heard from yibo's house. " what th-

To be continued~~~~~
Photo is not mine. I just got it from pinterest so yeah
Also the story
I will change the format soon... so that it will be more understanding😃😃
See youuuu~~~~