chapter 6- the reunion 1

In the morning no one's pov:

'mama, mama wake up Im hungry' the little boy said as he wake up his mother (let's just say papa) 'mmm... Baby the maid can make food on you they can cook your favorite food' zhan said as he rubed his eyes gently. 'but mama I wanted your own cooked and It's late now' sizhui said in a whispering tone he knew his mom gonna be late that's why he reasoned he's hungry.

Zhan's eyes widen as what he have heard to his son. " WHAT! Oh my~baby why didn't you wake me up?' " hihi... I wake you up just now" the boy replied in a sarcastic tone with a smirk on his face.
.
.
.
As they both go down zhan was surprised on what he saw. "Father" zhan said together with a lowed head he knew his father gonna scold him, but instead Mr. Xiao hugged zhan and said " zhan good job, you did well" at what he have heard on his mother last night and now his father as if they knew already who he had a one night stand...

' come here little buddy, hug grandpa' Mr. Xiao said together with his arms. Sizhui immidiately come and sit on Mr. Xiao's lap ' you look like your father kid' he said with a smirk plastered on his face...

' young master zhan! Young master zhan!... The manager t-the manager' A boy came up running towards zhan which caught everyone's attention.

'yeil tell me what's wrong? Why you're shouting? Zhan asked the boy after what he saw running towards him "Young master zhan the manager said she wants to meet you and there' more she also say the ceo/ your co modeling also wanted to meet you up since you got up from paris" "o-okay" that's the only word he can uttered.
"Mom, dad can you look sizhui for me I have my meeting today"
.
.
.
They arrive at the JINX. corporation studio. Everyone jaw droped to what they saw. They seems to see a Goddess

 They seems to see a Goddess

"zhannnnn!"

'oh my~ zhan since when did you come fashionable huh?' the girl said as he was atonished at zhan's beauty she admired zhan well she knew every secret of zhan except when zhan had a one night stand

Zhan's pov:

I was greeted by my co-workers also together with my manager yanli. She's like my sister for me since am younger by her in 3 yrs. She knew everything on me. The reason why I go from paris and lots except from my one mistake and that cause sizhui.

" zhan let's go and meet up with your co-work... You know what zhan? he's handsome I knew you would like him. Also he was is the son of JINX. Corp. And a meantime ceo since Mr. Wang which his father just go on paris last week" My heart skip a bit on what I heard, I don't know why but I have a strange feeling.

As we arrived on the place. I was greet by a familliar face 'It can't be' I said to my self he can't be that man 3yrs ago the father of my son sizhui. Did he already know his excistent?

' Y-yibo' I said when I saw his face

' Y-yibo' I said when I saw his face. I think he was shock too by what he said just now. " Zhan"

I just get the picture on pinterest hopw you like it
Also credit to pinterest