chapter 3- the comeback

Mama? Mama? A boy say with a  teary eye. He seems didn't find his mother. The boy cried out loud that made everyone turned their attention to the crying boy 'oh my~what a cutie little pie~' a young lady said to the crying boy and made it sit to her lap. "Baby why are you crying? Where is your mother?" she asked the boy still crying because he didn't saw his mama. They were at the airport , lots of people maybe one of the reason why he didn't saw his mama. "sizhui" a caring voice all of a sudden appear to their back. ' mama' a boy said in between sniff. 'baby don't cry mama's here okay?' a young man said. Everyone fall their attention to the talking man. They were enchanted by the young man's beauty. 'oh my~ he's so handsome~' 'Indeed' 'he had a son already?' lots of girls buzzing like a bee.

 'oh my~ he's so handsome~' 'Indeed' 'he had a son already?' lots of girls buzzing like a bee

'oh~ hello thank you for taking care of my son' zhan said with a smile. That immediately burn the girls face turning into a red tomato. 't-that's n-not t-the p-problem~' the girl said which immediately collapse from where it stand (not litterary fall😂)
' If that so then thank you again miss'. Zhan said and bid a goodbye to the young lady. Zhan and his 3yrs old son went to the airport gate. Where zhan's bodyguard waited for them. ' young master, second master' the guard bowed and open a luxury car that parked near where they stand

 ' young master, second master' the guard bowed and open a luxury car that parked near where they stand

Hours have passed and they arrived at the Xiao's mansion. They all greeted by the maid and servants. 'Young master" they all exclaimed that gain the boy attention. "Mama why are they calling you like that?" Zhan smiled and say "later baby you will know". All the servants became black minded, they all surprised at zhan's sudden arrival with the baby boy. Which they all wanted to ask the young man, but got mock up when Mrs. Xiao talked. ' Zhan~ finally your ho... Mrs. Xiao unfinished her word and fall her gaze at the young boy beside zhan. " mama who is she?"the boy asked and hid at the back of his mama. "Zhan?" Mrs. Xiao ask zhan who is that baby boy beside him. Mrs. Xiao remember something. "He looks like yibo" she said in her mind. And then back to zhan. "mom he is sizhui my son and your grandson" zhan said which made the elder left shock. " zhan? Wh-who's the father?. Mrs. Xiao asked he knew his son can get pregnant. Also it's neither on the two family that can get his son impregnate it's neither in the wangs, and liu family. But seing the boy's feature she knew already who's the father. Her son's bestfriend which is yibo also got back from paris 3yrs ago ' maybe he's the father?" she asked in her mind. But she's not satisfied she want the answer from her son's mouth. As zhan he already know what his mother wanted. " baby you go to your room first okay? Mama will talk to your grandma first" zhan said and instruct the maid to let sizhui rest at his own room.