ʟᴜᴄᴀ ʙᴀʟꜱᴀ (ꜰᴏʀ ᴀʟɪᴄᴇ'ꜱ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ <3)

I'm writing this for my friend's birthday, of course everyone else can read too !! <3

HAPPY BDAY BESTIE I HOPE U LIKE THIS SHITTY ONESHOT

Third Person POV

She dives deep into her thoughts, never in her life anyone gifted her anything in her birthday. Her parents couldn't care less about it. She wasn't expecting anything either after she came to this Manor. Nobody would remember her birthday like always. She convinced herself and slowly drifted off to sleep.

-

-

She woke up with the sunlight caressing her face. Typical morning, she got up and looked at the mirror. "Damn, I look like a mess." she grabbed a hairbrush and slowly started detangling her hair. "It's 9. I should go."

-

Y/N POV

I go outside and see Luca talking with Edgar in a corner. Out of everyone, my eyes always fall on Luca. I've gotten really close to him compared to the others, and might have caught some unwanted feelings for him that I can't seem to let go. But he doesn't know and probably doesn't reciprocate my feelings..

Luca seems to notice me and comes and engulfs me into a tight hug. "Hii Y/N! I missed you." I hug him back and slightly flush. Edgar hisses and walks away. We pull away and engage into random talks. "You look cute as always." Luca compliments, I punch his shoulder. "Ow, that hurt!" I shake my head disapprovingly. Talking about random things and being crackheads- was interrupted when Tracy runs towards us, "Hey Luca, can you help me fix my bot? It's not working." (IM SORRY I LOVE TRACY I CANT THINK OF ANYONE ELSE GJHAGJH) Luca smiles replying, "Of course!" and he leaves me here going to Tracy's room. I go back to my room, feeling disappointed that Luca didn't remember my birthday and left me there. Maybe it's not worth to remember it. I watch the hours go by, everyone having fun and laughing and engaging in random chatter. Luca didn't come out of Tracy's room yet. 

I give up and make my way into my room and flop onto my bed. Burying my face into my pillow and letting some tears out, why am I even crying? It's no big deal. Slowly I drift into a much needed nap.

-

I wake up to the same gloomy atmosphere in my room, everything messy including me. I guess this birthday will go with me alone. I pick out a shoulderless black outfit that flows and reaches my shin nicely. After changing into it and doing a light make up, I go outside to attempt baking a cake myself. Nobody is here, are they all outside or in their rooms already? I sigh. It's just 5 PM. I decide to not bake a cake, I couldn't bother and would just burn the kitchen down. 

Tracy POV

Luca. Luca Balsa, I've been in love with him for a while and I can't seem to forget about my feelings. He's been so nice to me and helping me with whatever I need, I am going to tell him today. I hope he likes me back.. "Hey, Tracy? Are you alright?" Luca asks, I snap out of my thoughts and look at his concerned face. "Yeah, I'm fine. I wanted to tell you something.." I start fidgeting with my fingers, nervous. "Oh? Go on ahead." Luca stares at me waiting for me to say something. "I- uh- um.. I like you, Luca." I can't seem to control myself, I did for a long time as I lean in for a kiss. His eyes widen.

Third Person POV

Y/N walks through the garden, admiring the beautiful flowers and the nature. Some tiny sticks and grass crunching under her feet as she walks. Thinking deeply. "What is even special about life? Mine is so uneventful and barely had any interesting scenes. I'm not acknowledged either, even if I am, the person who acknowledges me will have better persons to be with and forget about me. Everyone I loved never loved me back." She thinks.

Slowly it starts getting dark, it's almost 7. She rushes back inside the Manor, taking about 5 minutes.

Y/N POV

It's all dark in here. The lights are off. I don't think the power is out, that never happened here. I suddenly feel a strong arm wrap around my waist and a hand over my mouth pulling me somewhere. I gasp and try struggling out by biting the hand, I hear a little "ow". Wait, why is that familiar? The person gets his hands off me and the place lights up.

I see almost everyone standing there looking at me smiling, the room is wonderfully decorated in a cheerful birthday theme. Wait. I turn around to see who it was, Luca. "Huh..?" Luca suddenly pulls me into his chest hugging me tightly. "Happy birthday." My eyes widen as everyone starts wishing me a happy birthday. Tears flow uncontrollably, I can't help being too sensitive. Tracy doesn't look that happy as the others.

-

"Come on, cut the cake. I have something to tell you after." Luca says, looking nervous and restless. I wipe away my tears and go to the table where Vera immediately hugs me. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY PRECIOUS BABY HAVE SOME CAKE!-" Emily pats Vera's back, "Stop yelling, please." Vera nods and says sorry. I wipe the beads of sweat off my forehead and grab the knife and start cutting the delicious chocolate cake.

-

After all of that, Luca brought her outside near a beautiful pond, flowers all around it and the moonlight illuminating the place making it look enchanted. They sat near it dipping their feet in the water. "So?" Y/N asks while looking around, admiring the magical surroundings. 

Luca POV

I take a deep breath and look away up the sky, not being able to look at her while saying, "Y/N. I wanted to tell you that, I just realized not too long ago that I'm... apparently in love with you."

I see her stiffen up and her eyes widen. Silence. A really awkward silence takes over. "I.. feel the same, Luca." said Y/N, and tears flow out of her eyes. I get scared and immediately pull her into a comforting hug. "Don't cry." I say. Y/N sniffles, "Why do you like me? What's there to like in me-" I cut her off, slightly disappointed "Shh. I love every single thing about you. Every flaw, every imperfection. You're the best person I've ever met in this manor or outside of this manor. And, I knew that you loved me but didn't get the courage to say that I do too. Today was the perfect opportunity too, I didn't expect someone to actually love me for who I am-" Y/N cuts me off, "Shut it, you're making me feel weird." I laugh in response. "Well? Shall we go now? or.." I wink at her playfully. Y/N grabs my arm and drags me back inside with the others.

-

Y/N POV

After an exhausting surprise "party", I return back to my room. "Wow. That was the best birthday ever." I say as I look up at the clock ticking, 11:52. Well, it's gonna end pretty soon. I get changed out of my formal attire and get into more comfortable clothes. "Did Luca already go to sleep?" I grin. Quietly opening the door of my room and looking around the deserted corridors before slipping out and making my way to Luca's room. After a walk, I stand in front of his door. Knocking on his door and waiting a bit before the door opens, showing him in his cute pajamas, messy brown hairlocks falling on his forehead and shoulder. His beautiful grey eyes staring right into mine. I flush at the sight. "Oh hey." said Luca, smirking a little. Words fail me and I stutter a lot before blurting out, "I can't sleep, can I stay here tonight?" Luca's eyes widen for a second before he pulls me in his room and locks the door. "Of course, you can." I look around in his room, I've never been here before. Posters on his wall, a lot of working tools and little inventions by him. I stare, truly fascinated. Luca gets nervous and scratches the back of his neck, "Sorry, my room is a bit messy-" I gasp dramatically cutting him off, "Yours is completely fine and tidy! Have you seen mine-" Luca chuckles and crawls into his bed getting under the covers. "Come." He pats the side beside him, making me get red. "Oh- no I won't do anything to you, please." His cheeks tint pink. After some seconds of hesitation I get in the bed beside him and slip under the covers. Luca turns to me and wraps his arm around me pulling me to his chest, gently. "Are you comfortable?" I nod, dying inside. "Why are you this cute." says Luca. I punch his chest, "Just go to sleep." After a lot of bickering, silence engulfs us and I look up to see him peacefully asleep like an exhausted child. I give in, leaning in and kissing his cheek softly before getting back to my position, burying my face in his chest and he wraps his other arm around me hugging me tighter as if I'm a pillow. 

After a long day, dreamland welcomes me. A great complete sleep after a while.

Happy birthday to me.