𝘑𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘱𝘩 𝘋𝘦𝘴𝘢𝘶𝘭𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘳𝘴

"Monsieur, here's your tea. I'm sorry if I'm late." I say, putting the cup on the tiny coffee table in front of the well-known noble, Joseph Desaulniers, whom I serve as a personal maid.

He looks up from his fiction book and looks at me with his pretty sapphire hues. "Oh, you're just on time." 

"Can I do anything else for you?" I ask, slightly bowing.

"Could you serve me some company as I read this book?" He asks, staring at me with those ocean-like eyes which I find myself getting lost into.

"Mon chéri?" I snap out of my daze and look at him with pink-tinted cheeks since he's never called me that.

"Monsieur, I'm sorry I zoned out. Sure, I will definitely give you as much company as you need."

"Good." He tucks a hair strand behind my ear and motions me to sit beside him.

"Monsieur!- Won't that cause a hassle? I'm your maid-" He cuts me off.

"Quiet down and just take a seat, nobody else is here anyways."

I reluctantly sit beside him on the luxurious sofa, careful to leave enough distance. "So?" I ask, fidgeting with my fingers.

He puts the book down and takes the cup of tea to his mouth and sips. Oh how, does he look graceful and elegant doing anything.

"Hmm, could you drink a bit from this?" He asks with a smug smirk on his face.

"Huh? What why?" 

"Do as I say." He demands in a stern tone.

I gently take the cup and sip before handing it back to him. I watch him take a sip and close his eyes while looking satisfied.

"Now it tastes sweeter." You immediately turn the other way, embarrassed.

"I think I should go. Your aunt wouldn't like to see me sitting with you." I finish as I get up and take a step before I'm pulled back by a firm grip on my wrist.

"Don't go." He states.

"Why? Do you need something, Monsieur?" 

"Oh please, just call me Joseph. And stay with me, that's what I need. Mon chéri."

You look at him in silence and burning cheeks.

"You're so cute. Now sit down."

I sit back on the sofa and decide to be open towards him.

-

"Um, what book are you reading?"

"It's a fictional story of a guy getting stuck in a different world and meeting a girl who helps him throughout his journey until he found the way to go back to his world but that's when he found out he's in love with that girl."

"Oh, that's interesting. I wish I could read it sometime."

"You can, I've finished it anyway. And I'd like to re-read it so, how about we read it together?" He asks, while looking at you expectantly.

"Would that be fine?" You ask, slightly hesitant.

"Definitely. Why would it not?" He strokes the back of your hand.

You feel your cheeks warming up at his small gesture.

-

Weeks passed, you've grown closer to Joseph and you don't call him Monsieur anymore.
He flirts with you indirectly or directly with every chance he gets just to see you flustered, he finds it adorable.

Everything went smoothly in the mansion until you realised that you've caught feelings for your master, Joseph. 

But it is wrong, you think. Since maids and masters are prohibited of any sort of relationship.

But you decide to tell him anyway, since you've grown tired of keeping it to yourself for so long it seems.

-

"Joseph?" You ask, as he fondles with your hair making you blush.

"Yes?"

"I've been wanting to tell you something."

"Go ahead, I'm all ears." He looks at you, waiting.

"I've- uh.. I've caught feelings for you, I think."

You see his eyes widen for a very swift moment before he breaks into laughter.

"You think? And I've fallen for you, I confirm." He states in a serious tone as his diamond-like orbs stare into yours with a very slight smile on his face.

"But- we can't be together.." you cry.

"Hey hey, who cares about the rules? I heard a noble around this town eloped with his maid- I will do anything for you too."

You giggle a bit. "Now, let me do what I've been dying to do." He states as he gently wraps an arm around your waist and pulls you closer allowing you to smell his earthy scent which reminds you of mint, tea and strawberry cupcakes.

You look up to meet his sapphire hues as he softly presses his lips onto yours making you melt.

THIS IS SHORT TOO RIP BUT I HOPE U LIKED IT HSDJSDJKSFJS