ᴍɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴛᴏɴ

im sorry for another short asf and bad oneshot :(( requests are still open btw. so go on request what you want!! <3

Mike has been busy lately and hasn't been giving you attention. Whenever you go to him, he'd drive you away saying he is busy and can't talk now.

But he interacts with everyone else equally, which hurt you. You grab a piece of parchment and start scribbling letters into it in a rush. 

Mike, I know you're busy so I didn't come in person. Can we talk today? Come to my room at 10 PM.

- Y/N

You put it into a spare envelope and open your door to go outside.

You go outside to see Victor passing by, such accurate timing. You decide to call him.

"Hey, Vic!" You scream.

His head turns at the mention of his name and he walks up to you, smiling sweetly.

"Oh, yeah hello!" He greets.

"Can you deliver this.. letter to Mike? the Acrobat." You ask, a bit nervous.

"Oh, sure! I don't see why not." He takes the letter and bows making you grin. Then his figure soon fades around the corridors.

You let out an exasperated sigh and walk back into your room, hopeful.

Mike POV

I look at the half-done gorgeous item I've been making for weeks. It really requires a lot of effort and time, but anything for my little muffin. 

I let out a tired groan and get up from my chair I've been sitting on for long periods and stretch my arms. I'd really like a warm cup of coffee but I'm too exhausted to go now.

A knock followed by another interrupts my thoughts as I get up and open the door to see the usual cheerful Postman. 

"Oh, hey! What brings you here today?" I ask.

"Actually, Y/N wanted me to deliver this letter to you." 

"Oh." My eyes light up at the mention of my dearest.

"Thank you then, you can go now." I say as I grab the envelope and he grins, walking away.

I sit down on my bed and take the piece of parchment out of the envelope and begin reading.

Mike, I know you're busy so I didn't come in person. Can we talk today? Come to my room at 10 PM.

- Y/N

I finish reading the words in just a couple of seconds of the very familiar, neat handwriting.

"She is sad, isn't she? I've been neglecting her because of that. I will make it up to her, it's bound to be finished soon anyway."

Y/N POV

It's a quarter past ten, he didn't come. Maybe he's really busy, immersed into work or something. Did he even get the letter? 

He definitely did, Victor is a great postman who sticks to his own word and follows his duties.

Maybe I should leave him alone for now.

I climb onto my bed and let my head fall into the soft cushions.

It's been more than an hour, which I can tell. I've been tossing and turning, trying to get the comfortable position to fall asleep in but I can't.

I groan, pushing the covers off of me, feeling hot.

In a matter of time, nothing but darkness greets me.

-

It's been 4 days, Mike hasn't talked to me. I get thoughts like, what if he doesn't love me anymore? am I not enough? am I getting fatter? and loads of more insecurities creep into my already busy mind.

I kick some rocks into the little lake in the garden, not really having anything to do.

Until, I can smell the familiar scent and a pair of arms gently hugging my torso from behind.

"Hi darling, I'm sorry I've been.. doing something." I hear the voice I've been dying to hear.

"Mike?"

"Yeah."

-

"I've missed you a lot." you begin.

"I missed you too. Now please see what I have made for you."

You turn around, your eyes widen and you put a hand to your mouth in shock.

A very beautiful crown adorned with mostly silver gems, diamonds and looking like the most expensive thing ever.

"You made this?! Wasn't it expensive? Mike."

"Shh." He gently puts the crown on your head, making you yell.

"What if it falls? It will break and all your effort will go into vain because of me-"

He shuts you up by pressing his lips on yours for a brief, soft and gentle kiss.

You pull away to see his cheeks flushing pink which you find very cute. You take the crown into your hands, holding it very carefully.

"Thank you so much for this. Is this why you were not talking to me or something?"

"Precisely, cutie."

You slightly blush. "I'm gonna go and put this somewhere safe in my room."

He nods, smiling cheerfully.

"Once again, thanks so much." You look at the crown and tears start brimming in your eyes.

"Hey, hey. Anything for you, don't cry please!" He says, getting nervous.

You laugh a bit, shaking your head and softly kiss his cheek and walk back inside the Manor, making your way into your room. Leaving him dumbfounded and flustered.

if i dont update for a long time which is what i do lol, its cuz im busy with school and assignments or simply dont have motivation :( forgive me