ᴀᴇꜱᴏᴘ ᴄᴀʀʟ

i'll be using they/them pronouns for this extremely short oneshot <33

Wide awake and shivering, the person stared up at their ceiling, sleep not getting to them even a bit. The coldness of the gloomy winter engulfing them in a way that they feel like freezing.

Their many layers of clothes and blanket are not warming them up enough. The only person they wanted to see right now said he was busy.

Contemplating whether they should go to him or not because they absolutely do not want to disturb their one and only. But they really need to be in his arms right now more than anything.

They got out of the not really helping comfort of their bed and landed their feet on the ice cold tiles, immediately shivering. Wearing their slippers, the poor freezing Y/N marched down the seemingly countless corridors and finally reached the door with the tag they have been searching for.

Aesop Carl.

Not wanting to barge in, they gave some slight little knocks before hearing the doorknob turn.
There stands the man who has never failed to make them feel a zoo in their stomach.

-

"Hello, honey.. uh, come in." He says in a gentle voice allowing you to enter his room.

You nod and and step in his very neat and tidy room which you've been in several times. Hearing the doorknob click and lock, you feel his strong arms gently wrap around your waist from behind and pull you closer allowing your back to bump onto his chest.

You immediately feel yourself melt in his arms. "So, why have you come to me in the dead of night?" he remarked.

"I.. actually couldn't sleep, and I was cold." You respond.

You squeal as you suddenly feel yourself being picked up and put on the soft silk sheets of his bed. He chuckles, "Scoot over."

You move a little to the other side to give him enough space as he gets in. You can see his beautiful facial features very well since he is not wearing his mask right now.

You lay down letting your head fall on one of his soft pillows.

Aesop snakes his arm around your petite figure pulling you closer to himself.

You finally get the warmth and comfort you yearned for so long, you look up to meet his pretty eyes which seemed like a galaxy only for you to get lost in.

He brings his hand to stroke your cheek and place a soft kiss on your lips which eventually starts getting passionate and slightly more aggressive.

He pushes you back into the bed making you lay on your back and he gets on top of you. 

Aesop licks and bites your lower lip asking for entrance, you part your lips and he slides his tongue in exploring every inch of your mouth

Soon enough, you pull away panting and gasping for air as he stares at you with a lousy smirk on his face. You grab a pillow and hit him with it.

"What was that for-" He exclaims but soon shuts up, his eyes widening as you start taking off your sweater.

"Don't think of anything weird, I just feel hot." 

He raises an eyebrow, "Weren't you feeling cold just now?"

You furrow your eyebrows. "Well, now I am not."

You're now in a simple black KREW T-shirt. (DONT ASK ASHFHSDGJH)

"Fuck it." you hear Aesop mumble before his lips smash on yours, your lips moving in sync with each other as he forcefully pushes you back in the bed.

He soon parts from your lips and starts trailing hungry kisses along your jawline, and down your neck. 

You slam a hand on your mouth trying to not let any incoherent sound escape. He looks up, frowning.

"Stop. I want to hear you, please." He grabs your wrists and pins them on each side of your head. He starts sucking and biting on the sensitive skin of your neck, definitely leaving marks.

You give in, letting out the sounds of pleasure every now and then. Feeling Aesop lips curl upwards against your skin. 

-

He gets his head up from your neck and looks at his own "artwork" freshly done along your neck and collarbone.

He sits up straight and begins taking off his shirt.

"This is going to be a long night." you stated.

"Sure it is, darling."

THIS IS SO SHORT IM SORRY AHGADSHFHSAJD