𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥

im so sorry for not updating this book for a long time that i dropped from #1 in edgarvalden to the 100's </3 i've just been not getting time and motivation lately i hope u understand, have this for now i guess :D

You're currently drenched in water in the rain, trying to get back to your house as soon as possible as you forgor your umbrella. (the forgor was intentional im sorry)

You sigh as you try to get your feet to walk faster but then you feel the raindrops stop falling upon you and you see an umbrella held over your head. You turn around to see Norton looking at you with disbelief apparent in his face.

"Why are you out in the rain without an umbrella?" He asks, keeping up with your pace and walking side by side with you.

"Well, I forgot, okay?"

"You're so clumsy." He says and flicks your forehead.

"Stop it." You start walking faster and get away from under the umbrella letting the raindrops touch your skin and already soaking wet clothes.

"Hey, hey you're gonna get sick, y'know." He pulls you back under the umbrella and holds your hand.

Your face flushes beet red.

Both of you walk in silence until you reach your doorstep.

"Well, this is my stop. Thanks, I guess." You say gloomily and put in the key to unlock the door.

"Can I stay for a bit? I want to look after you just incase." Norton asks, taking his cap off.

"What? Do you think I'm a kid that needs to be looked after?"

Norton chuckles and steps inside your house making you burn in rage and leap at him, yelling.

You caught a cold, and you're currently tucked in your bed under your covers with a cloth resting ontop of your forehead.

Norton kicked the door open with not too much force, he was holding a tray with two cups of hot chocolate making you squeal in happiness and sit up.

You give out your hand for him to hand the hot chocolate to you.

"Careful, it's really hot." He says before putting it on your nightstand.

"Yeah yeah thank you." You beam and take the cup of hot chocolate and blow a bit.

"I have to go now, as I said, take rest and eat the food I've cooked for you." Norton says and puts on his shoes.

"Thank you." You say, smiling as he puts on his cap and smiles back at you.

"Norton, wait." You demand and pull his arm to get him closer to you and kiss his cheek before running off.

Until he grips your wrist and turns you back around and presses his soft lips on yours and pulls away, turning the doorknob and leaving you blushing like a mad woman.

im sorry im braindead asf pls