chapter 1: reborn without caged thoughts

Wraith pov

I awoke in ruins of some place as many things were destroyed. Ash came around surrounding me as memories of dying again, and again, and again kept coming from all parts of my mind. Every time I felt the pain as it hurt so much. I fell to the floor screeching in pain and writhing from agony. I turned and spun holding onto my chest as I felt the stabs, slashes, breaking, fires, freezing, and being cooked alive by lighting every second. I kept screaming as no one came to help us.

After what felt like days of pain I felt pretty numb to all the pain and got up. I looked for a way up but saw none so I decided to burst up till I reached a large forest. "...hello is there anyone out there to help us?" I asked out to the forest. I heard shimmering in the bushes and trees so I prepare myself for the worst. I look to see a beowolf come out snarling at me. I pull up my fists and get ready to fight.

The beowolf ran and slashed at me as I dodge his slow attacks and punch the beowolf square in the jaw. The beowolf swung again as I dodge a second time punching again in the stomach of the wolf bear hybrid. The beowolf swung a third time finally hitting me dealing.

3 dmg

1 hp left!

The claws cutter deep in me but I try to keep in the fight punching this stupid beowolf again in the throat finally stopping and killing the big shit. The beowolf turned to ash and flowed into me.

I held my throat as I felt my windpipe break from the memory of the beowolf I just killed.

Once the pain stopped I went back into the ruins to rest and heal up so I don't get killed by any other grimm that want to get stronger by killing me. I look around seeing a broken down doorway on the far end and almost hidden from large pillars obscuring it.

I walked in and lay down relaxing to heal up my hp. I then got back up and started to look around for anything to either fight or eat. I go around and find a rusty knife by a skeleton of a person. I pick up the knife and move along.

Rusty knife: +1 attack power, +60 hit.

After a few minutes I see a few grimm bugs. I run up and stab into the first one missing and then dodge a pincher of the second one. I then get hit by the third taking.

1 dmg.

3 hp left.

I go and stab into the first ending it and get hit by the second bug then dodge the third.

1 dmg.

2 hp left.

I stab into the second ending the little bug and dodging the last bug. I stab missing the bug then get hit by the bug's pinchers.

1 dmg.

1 hp left.

I slash at the bug ending it and ending the fight. Thw ash of the grimm swirled around to me giving me tiny memories. I only felt slight pain from the bugs for some reason. Guess different species of grimm feel more pain. I walk around till I find an old rusty metal helmet.

Rusty helmet: +1 armor

I put it on my head as it was slightly uncomfortable but hey what can I do about it. Man I could feel the rust and small dents in the helmet. Guess it was owned the skeleton saw... oh well. I go and rest by leaning on the wall. "Damn... it feels like a weird dream being back... we have been through a lot" I talk to myself. After a while I keep going into the ruins. Soon I see another beowolf but it didn't see me. I dash up and stab it in the back of its neck.

The beowolf goes swinging but I dodge and stab the beowolf. The beowolf goes to retaliate but missed as I move my head from the beowolf trying to eat me. I go and slice the stomach of the beowolf's stomach ending it. The smoke went around into me. I fell to the ground holding my stomach as I felt the rusty blade in me. "I feel like I just got fucking ripped open", I say growling to myself. After a minute I got up and kept walking.

[Lv 2 acheived... 5 points gained]

"Oh... neat... I guess...", I say to myself as it made no sense. "Well I need to get out of here", I speak again "I am very lonely".

I keep walking till I find an old stone coffin with an Insignia of someone noble on it.. I go and push the lid to find a skeleton with a metal plate and cloth armor and a weird black blade in their hands. I pull out the corpse and look at it. The skeleton felt so.... familiar. I go and remove everything from the skeleton and put it on.

Salem's knights body armor: +1 armor, +1 dmg.

Salem's knights scarf: +5 dodge, +1 dmg.

Salem knights leg armor: +5 dodge, +1 armor.

I then look to the blade as it was black as oil with a red gem in the guard. The hilt had red wrappings over the stained dark wood. I picked it up while dropping the knife as I couldn't put it anywhere.

Salem knights longsword: +5dmg. +55 hit. (2 handed) (has a 10% chance to cause curse)

I put the corpse back as I place the Dagger and my rusty helmet on the skeleton. "We Thank you Salem knight... your armor feels very comfy", I say as I put the lid back.

I walk back and out of the ruins to the outside of the ruins. It was almost night as I looked around. "Guess I should get going... I have to survive", I say as I flew in bursts out of the ruins.

/////

How wast the chapter guys?