chapter 4: grimm teacher

Wraith pov

I went to my class in some very uncomfortable suit and tie. Many students murmured and whispered about me as I past but that didn't matter. I simply walk away and into my classroom. "Ahhhh, finally some peace... plus this is just a add on class for extra credits so I shouldn't get lots of students", I say as I go to my desk and pull out a folder.

Just as I was getting relaxed Dr. Ooblex and Prof. Port came in. "Hello teach", Port said jokingly. "Why are you here?" I ask closing the folder. "Reasurching a wraith grimm", Port said "you know it reminds me a story about... me". Ooblex came up then said, "knowledge on the past is very important, especially to a history teacher".

I just put my hands on my face sliding them down my bone mask then say, "sure... sure take a seat".

They took their seats as Port was still going on about himself. After 20 minutes other students came into the room and took their seats. Once the bell rung I stood up and said, "good day, now I am Mr. Grimm. Today I will teach you about the unwritten past I lived as a human through". I wrote Mr. Grimm on the wall and turned. Now I guess since it is week one I will have no tests, quizzes or homework for now. Many students cheered as I go to the board than said, "that doesn't mean you can't learn so pay attention". "In the beginning there was Human and Faunus. There was no Grimm for they were not born but made", I started. A woman in white rose her hand so I initiated her to talk. "Wait how are Grimm made?", the one in white asked. "Humans and Faunus dipping in the pools of darkness. Now because they dipped themselves in the dark and failed becoming pure they became those monsters you fight called Grimm", I explain "though the God of Light saw this and gave you aura and semblances". I kept going for 45 minutes till the bell rung and the students started leaving. Port and Ooblex stayed behind for more questions well Ooblex was, Port was talking about himself since the start of the lesson.

I started answering questions to Ooblex while adjusting the annoying collar of my suit. "You should know I don't know everything, just my people's knowledge and those I've fought", I say unable to answer some questions. "Well since the questions are done I will be going", I say getting out of the infinite questions.

Once I was out of their sight I go to my home in the temple to change into my armor. "Ahhhhhh... so much better", I say sliding down into my armor.

I heard an explosion which made me jump. I take out my sword and turn on the alarms. The temple locked down as T2 ruin guards and mages came out and took defence position in the grand hall where I stood at the back.

A hole opened up from another explosion as whitefang went in my home. "Ah little rats are in my walls", I yelled getting their attention "end these unworthy faunus ruin guards".

Icicles were shot from the T2 ruin mages as the T2 guards pulled out electric spears stabbing the faunus. I rush forward killing faunus and pushing them back.

After a minute the lines broke as my ruin guards chased the fleeing Whitefang.

Lv 4 gained, +5 points gained.

"Who told them where my home was?" I asked myself as my guards came back and construction units came to fix things. The ruin guards stepped back into their places and shut down until another alert. I start thinking then conclude that it has to be someone I know "Ozpin doesn't like the Whitefang so he isn't it. My bothers and sisters are dead so they didn't do it. Who could've sent those bandits in this place? The only ones who know where this is is Ozpin, My brothers and sisters, and... Salem". I go to the alter and look at Salem's statue where my brothers and sisters prayed. "Alright, Salem sent these faunus here... most likely for the weapons and armor as they are unholy", I reason "very well, I can fight these faunus.... I have to so my family can rest".

I go to the armory and look around. "Perfect", I say as I grab a dark metal bow with the quiver.

Deep longbow: +4 dmg. +60 hit. 2 handed. Range.

I attach the quiver to my back and slide the bow in the designed hole made for it. I go to my scroll then quickly text Ozpin.

(Won't be in class for a long time, gotta take care of Whitefang entering my home.)

(Well if you need anything just call. And don't go crazy please)

(K)

I put my scroll away and head off putting the temple in high alert mode. "Time to put the Zoolings in their place", I say to no one in particular as I fly out.

/////

How was the chapter guys?