chapter 3: ruins to remember

Wraith pov

I hopped down the hole then fell as it was way deeper then I thought. I slowed my fall with my fly so I wouldn't crash and probably break something. "Wait.... do I have bones?" I ask myself in midair. I drop down and land in some weird large underground ruin hallway.

"Alright, alive and well", I say as I walk down it. I keep walking while looking around then spoke to myself saying, "man this place is hu-".

(Wow this place is huge!)
(Indeed it is grimmling. This hall was made to be admired and praised. For we were given powers by the great witch Salem)
(What powers were you given brother ?!?!)
(I was given great strength Grimmling ?!?!)
(Woah, what power will I be given?)
(We will see, we will see)

I hold my head in slight pain. "W-who was that?" I say letting go of my head and looking around. "I-I remember this place! The temple of Salem!", I yell "Wait where ate the ruin guard? They attack grimm without our collars so where are they?"

I prepare myself as I keep walking down the large hall to the shrine for Salem. I walk till I see the large doors to the shrine where on the walls are 20 T1 ruin guards still in their stationary forms just standing there.

All ruin guards were a mixture of grimm ooze combined with bones, mud, and plant matter. The ruin guard T1s were the weakest but that didn't mean they couldn't fight. They were all equipped with an iron chest piece, leather hood, short sword, and sheild.

"I always hated these things, they used the scrapped off bones of the people we killed", I say as I pass them and push open the doors to a large room with a huge statue of Salem. There were my Salem knight brothers and sisters sitting there praying to the statue, or well the armored skeletons of them.

"I shouldn't touch them. Their prayers are more then my wa-", I was saying till I was stopped by another memory.

(I want to be the !?!? Brother !?!?)
(Hahaha, of course Grimmling !?!?. You will have to train that !?!? To be there)
(Cool, when do I get armor like yours?)
(You will get a training armor at 13, then you will have armor like the other brothers and sisters you see here)

"Ah of course the armory!" I say as I walk back through the door "I am so stupid".

I walk down the hall then walk to one of the walls. "Now where is that ahah", I say as I find the seceret button. The wall opens up to the armory where there was Salem knights armor to spare. I pick up one of the hoods and bracers. "Damn, I can never understand why these are so comfy", I say as I put them on.

Salem knights hood: +5 dodge, +5 hit.

Salem knights braces: +5 dodge, +1 dmg.

"Alright. I am 100% ready for any battle. I should bring back that brother's body to the catacombs", I say as I leave. The wall closes behind me to go to another wall and open it. I went inside the catacombs as they were filled with skeletons. I walked around and followed the seceret signs from Salem's knights. I kept going seeing many ruin guards, ruin rangers and a ruin mage or 2 patroling. I find the entrance/exit ad walk through back into the forest. "Finally I forgot how long the route was in and out", I say as I walked back to my dead brother to bring him home.

As I walked I saw a group in the distance. There was 6 of them as I recognized one of them. "Ozma!" I thought then I go to hide "why the hell is the immortal wizard here?" As they get closer I felt something. "Silver eyes?" I thought looking into the group. "Yellow? No, black? Nope, White? Definitely not, red.... red is it", I thought wanting to kill her but I would get killed by Ozma in seconds. I instead decided to follow them.

"So what is with that coffin Professor Ozpin?" The red asked "oo were they bad guys?" Ozpin looked back to her then said, "yes, they were the worst of the worst. They murdered, pillaged, and worshiped grimm".

"Hey.... no that's true", I was about to say but pulled back "Wait are they going to our home! I need to stop them!"

I jump down alerting them as I pulled my longsword put. "Ozma, you are in the Salem's knights territory. We advise you leave, I know I will die but that doesn't mean I won't take your head before that", I say pointing my blade at him.

"You don't look like a Salem's knight... oh you became a Wraith grimm", Ozpin said as the rest had their weapons back "Sorry, I didn't mean to intrude".

I was confused at this, why was he sorry? "Then leave our lands and let my brothers and sisters rest", I say. "I understand but, I would like to talk to you if you wouldn't mind". I turned my head in confusion then spoke up saying, "and what would you want from me Wizard?" "Strait to the point huh?" Ozpin said sighing "fine, I want you alive. You are both one of the only 120 wraith grimms in existence, have a mind, and a Salem's knight. That and a Grimm teacher on before recorded times will be useful." I put my sword down then ask, "Wait, you want me to be a teacher?" "Precisely", Ozpin said "well, would you like to?" "Do we even have a choice?" I ask knowing the answer "fine.... we will be your teacher but no one may touch my brothers and sisters resting places".

Ozpin put his hand out as I forced myself to shake it. "We will be friends in no time", Ozpin said. "No we won't", I corrected him.

/////

How was the chapter guys?