CHAPTER 8 - THE PHOTOS, THE RECKONING AND THE CONFESSION

(Photo: Leticia

(Photo: Leticia.)

GREGORY'S P.O.V.

"This is dumb! We're waiting for nothing! We need to do something." Samantha popped her gum while running back and forth.

Leticia faced me. "Anyone you suspect, Greg?"

"Tiffany." Katherine nodded. "It's got to be her."

Samantha stopped in her tracks. "Wouldn't that be too obvious?"

"Who could it be?" Katherine asked. "She hates Greg's guts and she's a stone-cold bitch who thinks she owns the school just like his dimwitted boyfriend." She groaned.

"But don't they like you now?" Leticia asked me.

Samantha snorted. "They tolerate him. They don't necessarily like him. He's Blake's project partner."

I sighed. "She's right." I pointed at her.

"Anyone else you suspect?" Katherine asked.

I shook my head. "It's obviously a girl who's obsessed with Blake."

"What are you and Blake doing that people would assume you have something together?" Samantha asked curiously.

I gulped.

The three girls frowned at me when I didn't reply immediately.

"Greg?" Katherine cautioned.

"N-nothing!" I croaked.

Their frown deepened.

"We just went out one weekend to buy materials for our project." I explained frantically. "Also..." I paused.

"Also, what?" Samantha stared at me suspiciously.

"We... we like ummm... went to see a movie afterward." I finished.

"What!?" Katherine exclaimed in surprise.

Leticia raised her eyebrows.

"It's not what you think!" I quickly stopped them. "He just saw me staring at the movie and he dragged me there then we ate together afterwards!"

"Stop right there!" Samantha's jaw dropped.

"It was nothing!" I panicked. "Homies does it all the time! We all do it all the time!" I reasoned.

"That can be misinterpreted." Leticia said. "You're in deep shit, Greg." She sighed with her face blank.

I groaned loudly. "I know! It's still weird because everyone knows that Blake is a homophobe."

"My money still goes to Tiffany." Katherine insisted.

I sighed. "We can pro---."

"Sorry to cut whatever cult summoning spell you losers are chanting but you have a little problem outside right now. You might want to check it out." Stephany sassed as soon as she entered the room.