CHAPTER 10 - WORST DAY EVER!

(Photo: Maximo Amor

(Photo: Maximo Amor.)

GREGORY'S P.O.V.

Blake grabbed my face and leaned me towards the door, trapping me to have better access to my lips. I grabbed his hair and kissed him deeper, indulging the passionate moment, but then, he suddenly stopped the kiss. I opened my eyes to stare at him and he pushed me away and jumped off of me looking horrified. Disgusted.

I gulped. "I'm sor---." I was going to apologize but was interrupted by his anger-filled screaming.

"GET OUT!!!" He roared and I cowered in fear, his voice resonating with so much hate. "I SAID, GET OUT, YOU FAGGOT!!!" He yelled holding the wheel so tight I saw his hands turned white and that's when I knew it was my time to leave the car.

I clumsily gathered all my things then hurriedly opened the door before stumbling to the ground because of the alcohol.

I stood up from the ground and quickly ran towards the house. His car immediately dashed out of our loan, leaving a thick smoke from the friction of the tires. 

I coughed loudly thinking about what just happened inside his car. My heart is pounding like crazy and I am sweating profusely.

What have I done? I asked myself in panic.

I kissed him. I kissed Blake Hunters. I'm not sure what happened but I know that the cat is already out of the bag. I just exposed my secret to him. Of all people. I just put myself in a difficult situation again and I'm scared of what comes after this.

I touched my lips in awe feeling the tingles from the memory. He kissed me back. Blake Hunters kissed me back.

I stared at the road where his car disappeared just a moment ago thinking that I just brought myself to my ultimate doom. "I'm fucked." I whispered.

Instead of carrying my bag, I dragged it feeling depressed towards the house. I still can't believe I did that. He has a girlfriend for fuck sake and here I am kissing him in his car. I feel so dirty right now. I feel like a slut and this delusion of mine that he will return my feelings isn't helping me either.

I opened the door and walked towards the kitchen to get myself a glass of water when my sister called my name. "GREG!"

I turned my head towards the living room and frowned at who's sitting on the couch. "Hey, bitch!" Katherine greeted.

"What took you so long?" Samantha asked.

"I was just---"

"You smell like alcohol." Leticia stated. "Are you drunk?" She asked.

Kath and Sam leaned towards me, sniffing my clothes like dogs.

"You reek of alcohol!" Sam exclaimed making a disgusted look.

"Sssshhhh!!! My mom would hear you! She will kill me if she finds out!" I whispered loudly. After saying those words, my stomach felt funny and I knew it's time to run to the bathroom. I dropped my bag on the floor and ran towards the urinal and spilled all my guts out.