The Kidnapping

It was a normal day at UA High. Bakugo was calling everyone names and screaming at Izuku louder than Present Mic. Izuku was crying in a corner, Ochako was trying to calm him down. Iida was lecturing Bakugo which was making Bakugo even more mad. Aizawa was trying to sleep. Yep completely normal. All of a sudden, a new girl walked in with a black hoodie on. (Looks like this)

Mineta came over at the sight of her and she immediately jumped out of the way

Mineta came over at the sight of her and she immediately jumped out of the way. Mineta ran into the wall and tried again. This time she jumped over the grape and used her Umbraegenous Teleportation and teleported the grape. She barely broke a sweat.

"Well, there goes Mineta." Says the strange girl. 

"Who are you and what do you want?!" Shouted Aizawa when he realized of the girls power. He wanted to protect his students.

"Oh my! Please forgive my manners! My name is Sidero. I'm only here to take you somewhere." She exclaimed. Aizawa didn't trust this girl at all. He was  about to use his quirk and call the others. 

"Please call the other heroes Aizawa, but please refrain from using your quirk. It won't work." Sidero sighed. Aizawa still used his quirk and wrapped her in his scarf. One moment Sidero was trapped, and the next, she was behind him. This happened a few more times.

"Stop fighting! Just let me do my job so no one gets hurt! I don't want to hurt you!" She screamed. By now, other heroes joined in. Everyone froze at the girls statement. Izuku walked up to her as Sidero sat down and put her hands in her head. Izuku tried to calm her down and Sidero looked at the little Broccoli and smiled. 

"Let's let her do her job. She already said she doesn't want to hurt us plus I think we should trust her!" Izuku told the class. Almost everyone nodded and allowed her. 

"This is going to drain a lot of my energy since this is the first time I'm using this on a large group. Tell me when your ready." Sidero said. Everyone nodded this time and Sidero used most of her energy into teleporting the heroes and the class into the little theatre. Everyone plopped into the room that already had the lights out. Mineta was already sitting down and was asleep. Tsuyu slapped him and woke the grape up.

"WHERE ARE WE?! EXPLAIN NOW EMO GIRL GOD PERSON THING!" Screamed you know who.

"I'm going to take that as a nice compliment. Thank you." Sidero said tiredly. She jumped into one of the bean bag chairs and motioned for everyone to sit.

"You still haven't answered Bakugos question Sidero." Said Jirou.

"Oh yeah. This is my personal theatre. I will be showing you different universes of one specific person in here. Before I tell you who, I will give you a quick tour. Over there is a hallway that leads to a panic room if you ever get scared or you can't handle that universe. There is a sign leading you to it if you forget. There is a concession stand that if you tell what you want, it will give it to you. Their is a separate machine for soda. Alright, I think that's it..." 

"What are you doing Sidero?! Didn't Alina, you and me hold a meeting and we went against this?!"

"Well hello to you to little brother... everyone, this is my little brother, Rowan."

"Hey Rowan, is Alina coming soon?! I wanted her to see you know who!" Sidero said with a smirk side eyeing Denki who was already getting soda and had Mike and Ike's and was putting them into his popcorn

"Hey Rowan, is Alina coming soon?! I wanted her to see you know who!" Sidero said with a smirk side eyeing Denki who was already getting soda and had Mike and Ike's and was putting them into his popcorn. Rowan rolled his eyes.

"Yes she's coming, especially since you texted us saying that this was an emergency if life or death." Rowan said obviously annoyed. Sidero laughed and started acting like a child.

Come on Sidero, move in with it!

"Who was that?!" Asked a very surprised Kirishima.

"Nobody!" Shouted 3 people at once. Everyone looked over at a door that disappeared when it closed. A girl stood there with a nervous face with Rowan and Sidero next to her with the same look. 

"Hehe. It was nobody! On the other hand, we can finally start now since Alina is here! This is my older sister!"

 It was nobody! On the other hand, we can finally start now since Alina is here! This is my older sister!"

"But you don't look anything alike!" Momo exclaimed. I explain that I took more after Dad and Alina and Rowan took more after Mom. 

"LETS GET THIS OVER WITH SO WE CAN GO HOME! WHOS THIS STUPID THING ABOUT ANYWAY?!" Screamed Bakugo.

"I second this." Said a tired Aizawa. 

"Alright, this is about our precious ray of sunshine, Izuku! Now for this to work, I need you to follow me Izuku." I hold out my hand that he accepts. I teleport both of us to a room that held something that looked like the Whisperer from The Mysterious Benedict Society.

"Where am I?!" Izuku asked.

"It's alright. To see the universes, I need to hook you up to this machine." Sidero says. Izuku nids his head and walks over to it. Sidero tells him what to do and he followed the instructions immediately. When she was finished, she went back to the room where everyone was playing a game of Mafia. Sudero stayed in the shadows and watched her family play. She chuckled which startled everyone. "Alright everyone! You ready to watch the first Universe?" Sidero asked. Everyone smiled and chuckled except Ochako who asked where Deku was. Sidero told her that he was safe and nobody can harm him. She nods her head and sits down.

"Well freaking finally!" Shouts Bakugo who was sitting with the BakuSquad.

"Let's watch this!" Shouted an excited Toru and Mina.

Alina laughed and started the video.

...

Multiverse 1 Searching...

Multiverse Found...

Multiverse Loading...

Starting Universe 1

========================================================

I made this because I have no ideas for any of my other stories 😅

Ideas would be gratefully appreciated. I have a few videos that can be fun! Just let me know! My DMs or PMs, however you say it, are always open to you guys!