Mask (Deku as Dream)

Ello! Finally had an idea for a story so I'm writing it before my motivation fails me. The video isn't working again so here's the link. 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lM_eFtIHV8U

"Long time no see. Hey guys!" Rowan said.

"That was the longest bathroom break ever." Denki said.

"Yea... Anyways, next universe!" Sidero yelled. (Only 1-A and Aizawa are here at this point, I don't want my motivation to fly away with a bunch of characters)

"Mask"

"What does that mean?" Mina asked.

"What we should be asking is if it's another sad one or not." Momo said.

"It's kinda sad." Alina responded. "But don't worry, it's not that bad."

"I'll take that as it's ok." Ururaka said.

"Guys! It's starting!" Kirishima whisper shouted when he heard a guitar.

The video shows Izuku playing a guitar and getting ready to sing.

"IZUKU CAN PLAY GUITAR?! PLEASE TELL ME HE CAN DO THIS IN OUR UNIVERSE!" Jirou shouted and ran to Alina shaking her.

"Just watch and I'll answer after!" Alina shouted as a response being scared.

Izuku started singing, "I wear a mask with a smile for hours at a time..."

"HE CAN SING TOO?!" Almost half the class shouted especially Jirou, but the others were focusing on other things.

"Is problem child ok? It's a song so maybe it's just that, but there has to be a meaning." Aizawa wondered as he groaned from the yelling. And the others were thinking around the same thing.

"Stare at the ceiling holding back what's on my mind..." Izuku continued.

"Wait, what does he mean by "holding back what's on his mind?" Is he an overthinker too?" Denki thought to himself. More people were catching on to what was happening but others were still talking about how Deku could sing and play.

"And when they ask how I'm doing, I say "I'm just fine" Izuku said softly.

Finally more people were understanding.

"AND WHEN THEY ASK HOW IM DOING, I SAY "IM JUST FINE" Izuku yelled.

The theatre went silent.

"Is Problem Child ok in that universe?" Aizawa asked, breaking the silence.

"He's not doing the best, that's all I can say." Sidero answered. Aizawa nodded his head and prayed that his alternate self was noticing and would help Midoriya soon.

"But the fact is, I can never get off of my mattress!" Izuku sings smiling a little bit. "And all that they can ask is, "Why are you so sad kid?""

The video shows a memory of Inko hugging her son as he is crying with a smile on his face.

Izuku is shaking his head and continues, "That's what the mask is! That's what the point of the mask is."

"I hope he is talking to someone about this..." Iida says sadly. Ururaka is tearing up and hopes her alternative self is noticing. Todoroki was hoping that he could go through the screen and give that Midoriya a hug.

"So you can see I'm trying!" Izuku says starting to play louder. "So you can't see me crying! I'll keep on smiling!"

"He needs to calm down!" Momo says worrying.

"IM GOOD! And it keeps on piling, it's so terrifying! But I keep on smiling." Izuku cries. There's a scenes showing Izuku at Aldera and being bullied. (They don't see who) Class 1-A sees Izuku being beaten up. 

"Who would do that?" Hagakure said softly. Kaminari was looking at the screen knowing what that feeling was like. To be bullied. His reason was because he went dumb if he used his quirk too much

"I'm good." Izuki says.

"I hope he's getting help." Kirishima said.

"I've been caring too much for so long!" Izuku continues. He's still crying.

"There's no problem in caring, just make sure your caring for yourself too." Tsu said with a ribbit.

"Been comparing myself for so long." The screen shows all of Class 1-A and the pro hero's fighting and then All Might and Bakugo comes on and Izuku reaches his hand out crying.

"He's been comparing himself to us? But..." Mina said trailing off.

"It's ok to compare but too much is unhealthy. I need to meet this Deku and get that through his head!" Denki yelled startling everyone. Bakugo hugged him. Denki needed it because he didn't notice he was tearing up.

"Been wearing a smile for so long it's real. So long it's real. So long it's real." Izuku said trying to calm down.

"I think you are a bit similar to Deku in that universe in some ways Kaminari." Bakugo said sadly. 

"I'll be ok Bakugo" Kaminari said. Aizawa took note to talk to Hound Dog later about Problem Child 1 and Denki.

The video showed Izuku smiling at the end.

"Why were you guys so quiet?" Kirishima asked.

"Do you want to know the truth about this universe?" Rowan asked looking at his sisters. Everyone nodded. Rowan looked back one more time before Sidero sighed.

"This isn't a different universe..." Sidero sighed sadly. She didn't look anyone in the eye. 

"Let's do a happy one next." Alina whispered already switching the universe. 

——————

Sorry for being gone so long! But I hope you liked the story. I want to thank you all for almost 700 reads! It means a lot to me! So thank you guys!