Afraid

I have so many videos so I will try writing more. I just really like this song and saw a video using this song so I decided to use it. Also, since I can't edit text as well as I used to, I will be using - to show what's in the video and what's not. Hope you enjoy!

"Next Video!" Sidero said laughing her head off of what just happened. Alina and Rowan just glared at their sister.

"Afraid" (Dead Inko, Mean All Might AU)

"What does that mean?" Rowan asked, "oh wait, I remember." Everyone watched the screen waiting for another sad video and tried to prepare.

-The video shows Izuku working at a bar and being harassed but doing nothing and smiling. "Make that money Fake that bunny Ache my tummy"-

"Why isn't he doing anything?" Momo asked. 

"He can't do anything." Alina replied.

-The video then shows bills in front of Izuku and him stressing because he cant make rent. "On the fence, all the time"-

"Why isn't Auntie helping him?" Bakugo asked. The 3 hosts kept quiet. Bakugo was getting angry but let it be as the video was still going on.

-The video shows Izuku smiling brightly as he is paid and his smile dimming not making the cut of rent. "Paid junk honey, your face so sunny. Aint that funny?"-

"What is going on?" Ochako asked. 

"It's coming up." Alina answered.

-The screen shows Izuku in his Middle School days, and how they affected his thoughts in UA. He doesn't believe any of his friends all the time because Bakugo would pretend to be his friend then bully him. "All my friends always lie to me, I know they're thinking..."-

"He's been hurt so much. *Kero*" Tsu whispered.

"He was bullied too?" Kirishima and Denki thought to themselves.

-The screen shows Izuku's thoughts when he sees his friends of what he thinks they actually think of him. Ururaka, "Your Too Mean." Iida, "I Don't Like You" Todoroki, "Screw You Anyway" Kirishima, "You Make Me Wanna Scream At The Top Of My Lungs." Mina, "It Hurts But I Won't Fight You." Bakugo, "You Make Me Wanna Die."-

"What?" They all stared shocked at the screen. "That's what he thinks of how we think of him?" They all think.

-The screen shows Izuku on a pedestal showing he won and All Might congratulating him. "When I wake up, I'm afraid, somebody else is gonna take my place." Then it shows everyone else winning and All Might congratulating them and then forcing Izuku to work harder and not giving Izuku a break about training.

"He needs a break." Aizawa mutters.

-"When I'm awake, I'm afraid, Somebody else is going to take me place." The screen shows Izuku training for hours with no break day and night. It repeated 2 more times showing All Might scolding Izuku for not working his hardest and Izuku almost falling asleep in class and flinching when Iida yelled at him for falling asleep.

"I'm sorry Midoriya..." Iida thought ashamed of himself.

-"When I'm awake, I'm afraid, Somebody else might end up being me."

"He's working so hard because he doesn't want anyone else in his position." Mina said sadly.

-"Keep on Dreaming." All Might says to Izuku when he asks for a break. The screen shows Izuku about to Jump off of the building and Ururaka screaming "DONT" and Izuku thinking "Stop Breathing." 

Almost everyone was in tears. But everyone was silent. No one moved.

-The screen shows All Might telling Izuku, "Fight those Demons" It then shows Izuku at a Therapist telling them, "Sell your soul, not your whole self." The therapist replies with, "If they see it when your sleeping?" Izuku replies, "Make them leave it. And I can't even see it anymore."

All the people in the theatre were silent other than sniffles. Denki was holding himself wanting to look away but couldn't. Same with Kirishima. Kirishima wanted to ask Izuku if he wanted to go to a therapist he had been seeing that had been helping. 

-The screen showed All Might training Izuku and Izuku finally speaking up, "YOURE TOO MEAN, I DONT LIKE YOU!"

Everyone smiled. "You got this Problem Child." Aizawa smirked. Then everyone got angry when All night said something.

-All Might responds, "Screw you anyway. You make me wanna scream at the top of my lungs." Izuku replies with, "It hurts so I won't fight you. You suck anyway. By the way You make me wanna die." All Might opens his mouth but falters.

"LETS GO DEKU!" Ururaka yells. Everyone laughs at this and there are still tears but everyone is proud of Izuku.

-The video shows Izuku looking at his friends and the song in the background playing, "When I wake up, I'm afraid, somebody else is going to take my place." 4 times. Then the video shows a figure knocking at Izukus door. "When I wake up, I'm afraid somebody else is gonna end up being me."

"Hey, who's that?" Bakugo asks. 

"It's Izuku's dad." Sidero answers.

"But he left?" Bakugo answered untrustworthy of this.

"He's back now watch." Sidero answered.

-The video shows Izuku opening the door and AFO bursting through the door. 

"ALL FOR ONE IS IZUKUS DAD?!" Everyone screamed. Even Aizawa was shocked. 

"Is he the traitor?" Todoroki asked, not wanting to hear the answer if his best friend was a villain.

"No, the dang nerd has been working too hard at being a hero to be the stupid traitor. Plus Deku never knew his Dad." Bakugo grunted.

"Bakugo is right. He's not the traitor." Rowan answered.

-The video shows AFO acting like he owned the place. Then Izuku said something and AFO hit Izuku.

The room went silent again.

-The video showed AFO abusing Izuku while the song in the background played, "Being me can only mean feeling scared to breathe." Then it shows everyone in the room. "If you leave me, then I'll be afraid of everything. That makes me anxious, gives me patience. Calms me down, lets me face this, let me sleep." It shows Izuku bleeding on the ground as AFO walks out to clean a bat covered in blood. "And when I wake up, let me be..."

"Deku-kun..." Everyone was in tears.

"Is Dekus dad actually back?" Bakugo asked.

"Thankfully, no." Alina responded. Bakugo nodded with a sigh and Aizawa tried to calm down knowing this was somewhere else.

-The video shows Izuku thinking, "When I wake up, I'm afraidSomebody else might take my place." Multiple times and Izuku crying in his bed. "When I wake up, I'm afraidSomebody else might end up being me." Izuku cries himself to sleep.

"That's all. I promise we will do a more wholesome one next." Alina said. Everyone was calming down. 

"Give me a second." Sidero said and disappeared. 

(With Sidero)

Sidero walked to the room Izuku was in and unplugged him from the machine for the next video since he wasn't needed for it. Sidero then hugged Izuku.

"Umm, what's this for?" Izuku asked surprised.

"I just have a feeling you needed it." She replied. Izuku nodded and smiled. He didn't let go until Sidero did. "Follow me. No one is needed for the next video. So you can watch it." She lead Izuku to the room.

(Back in the Theatre)

Everyone hugged Izuku on sight. Izuku didn't know what was happening but didn't asked questions.

———

This took longer than expected. I will work on the next one immediately.