Are you a Sociopath? Pt 1

After everyone calmed down, they moved on.

"Alright guys! Next video and I have a feeling it's a good one!" Alina said as she clapped her hands together.

"Let's do this!" Mina shouted 

"Are you a Sociopath?"

"..." Awkward silence...

"Let's start this and get it over with!" Bakugo yelled.

"It might be better than it sounds." Ochako shrugged.

"I'm quite curious how this will play out." Tokoyami said. Dark Shadow nodded excitedly behind him.

(Show)

"Today we are playing, Are You a Sociopath!" Denki said excitedly into a mic.

(Reactions) 

"Oh it must be a podcast!" Kirishima said.

"DUDE I MIGHT BE FAMOUS!" Denki yelled.

(Show)

"Wait! We did this one before!" Bakugo said.

(Reactions) 

"... What?? And I wasn't invited?!" Mina yelled sadly.

"Before? Did we miss something Mi Amigo?" Sero asked.

"The videos must be out of order." Rowan said rubbing his neck. "It'll be fine though."

(Show)

"That was a Psychopath." Denki said.

"What's the difference again?" Deku asked.

"U-Uhh. I don't know." Denki nervously laughed.

(Reactions) 

"Of course you don't know." Bakugo and Jirou deadpanned together. 

"Hey! I can be smart! You haven't seen my true potential!" Denki tried.

"Sure..." they said.

(Show)

"LOOK. What we know is that none of what we do is Scientific. This is just for fun and if you want, you could call this Psychopath 2. We are just calling it sociopath because that's all everybody is talking about nowadays." Denki said as Bakugo and Deku laughed. "THIS IS JUST FOR FUN!" Denki laughs. When he calms down he continues, "We have a special guest today! Our OG of OG in UA! Deku!!"

"Hello!" Deku waves.

"It's been a while Deku." Todoroki said. He seemed more laid back and confident.

(Reactions) 

"What time is this in?" Tsuyu asked.

"It's in the present sort of?? It's an AU where there's no quirks. UA is just a regular school but it also gives you the chance to work on a career you want to do." Sidero answered.

"Got it! Tsuyu said with a ribbit.

(Show)

"Uh yeah actually. It's been a really long time."

"How are you?!" Todoroki asked.

"Ummm. I can't exactly answer that with a happy tone..."  Deku laughs nervously.

"Omg!" Denki bursts out laughing. And Bakugo and Todoroki join the laughter. Dekus laughter soon becomes fake crying.

"Alright Deku, stop stop! You can cry after the recording." Denki says.

(Reactions)

"Is Midoriya ok? And why are they laughing that's not very hero like." Iida said waving his arm.