Deaf Deku

Alright everyone. I watched this video and I'm crying so be warned. Here's the video link. I'm going to cry even harder after writing this and I might have to do a part 2.

Deaf Deku

"What does that mean?" Denki asked.

"Exactly what it sounds like. Get ready for the panic room..." Alina said, already starting to cry. Everyone looked at her then to each other in worry.

"I'm just going to start it. Alina, do you want to go to the panic room already?" Rowan asked. Alina nodded her head and Sidero took her there. 

"I'll be right back." Sidero said holding her sister. Everyone nodded their heads and soon after she came back, they started the universe. 

We see Deku and Bakugo fighting. 

"Kacchan, Please..." says a scared Deku backing up.

"NO! Just shut up! I'm sick of you always worrying about me!" Bakugo screamed at Deku.

"Bakubro? He's just trying to help." Kirishima said looking at Bakugo who was worried about what was going to happen next. 

"You think your just everyone's savior huh?!" Bakugo yelled slamming Deku into a wall and hitting his ear. 

"Well your not mine! Never was and never will be!" Bakugo screamed hitting the other ear. He then slammed an explosion right next to Dekus ears and Deku stood in shock. 

"Bakugo, what's going on?" Denki asked. Bakugo was still silent. 

"Deku. Deku...? HEY MIDORIYA!" Bakugo screamed. Deku was still looking down in pure shock. 

"Deku...?" Now Bakugo was looking scared. 

"K-Kacchan? I... I can't hear you..." Deku said holding his ears staring at Bakugo. 

"I can't... I can't..." Deku said starting to cry. Bakugo was trying to talk to him, but to no avail. 

"Bakugo, what did you do...?" Todoroki asked. He stared at Bakugo who looked like he was about to cry.

...Over by everyone else...

"Did you guys hear an explosion?!" Mina asked. Everyone turned to where they heard the noise. 

"Shoot, Dang it! Deku! Cmon! What do you mean you can't hear me?! ANSWER ME!" Bakugo screamed shaking Deku who was still in shock and didn't do anything. 

"What is going on here?!" Aizawa asked. He then looked at Deku close to the wall and Bakugo yelling at him and shaking Deku. Aizawa grabbed the back of Bakugo's collar and pushed him away. Aizawa put his out to the child.

"Bakugo, if you ever really do this, you don't want to know what I will do." Aizawa threatened.

"I will never Aizawa." Bakugo whispered. Now everyone got really scared. Kirishima rubbed Bakugo's back to try and calm him down. 

Deku looks up in wonder and he sees Todoroki and Ochako trying to talk to him. They look super worried. 

"Your voices. I-I can't hear them." Deku smiled sadly starting to cry. "I can't hear anything."