Eri "Where's the rent?!"

I need help! Please give me ideas to start off this so I can tell what content you guys want! If you have any ideas at all, please comment them! I also need a fun cute name for y'all, so ideas for that would be amazing! Thank you all so much! This first one is Eri and Bakugo. I know this is a DEKU verse, but eri is  one of my Favorites so I'm starting with her. Also this is an Eri Compilation so I'll be doing her for the first few chapters. The Video thing will never work so here's the link... 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UDf0Gx1lqNU&t=20s

Universe 1 starting

"Ohh, this will be exciting! I can feel it!" Shouted Denki.

"Where's the rent?!"

"Omg I love this one! This one doesn't have Deku but it has Eri so imma just..." Exclaimed Rowan as he snapped his fingers. Eri appeared and after some explaining they started the video.

"Where's the rent?!" Yelled Eri.

"Aww Eri is so cute!" Shouted Mina.

"Keep watching..." Says Alina trying not to laugh along with Rowan and Sidero.

"You don't have to raise your voice." Said Bakugo sitting cross crossed in what looked like Eri's play room.

"Bakubro, your actually calm." Says a shocked Kirishima.

"I'M ALWAYS CALM CRAPPY HAIR!" Yelled Bakugo.

"Umm, sure..." Sero said trailing off.

"I AM TAPEFACE!" Bakugo yelled loudly. Nobody said anything and looked away.

"Continue?" Asked Sidero.

"Continue." Everyone nodded.

"YOU PAY NOW!" Screamed Eri

"I can give you half."

"You pay now jerk!" Said an angry Eri.

(I'm sorry but I cannot cuss. If I do, my friend and mom will come for me💀)

"Le gasp." Says Aoyama and Todoroki who startled everyone since they've been so quiet.

"Bakugo, you've been spending too much time with Eri Kero..." says Tsu pulling Eri over to the DekuSquad and covering her ears. Aizawa was glaring at Sidero for exposing his child to such words.

"Hey, don't talk to me like that."  Bakugo said calmly.

Everyone's mouths dropped at how calm Bakugo was. 

"Yep, this is definitely a different universe." Said Ochako. 

"I'm going to KILL YOU!" Screamed Bakugo.

"There's my proof."

"There's no fricking proof Pink Cheeks!"

"All Ururaka said was yes this is a different universe and you lost it at her yet when AU Eri called you a jerk, you kept calm." Said Todoroki shrugging, "Therefore, there's your proof."

"I'm tired of this crap." Sighed the little girl.

"I thought I made it clear in my email that I need a couple more weeks" Bakugo exclaimed.

"I work to hard!" Eri sighed.

"Can I just get 2 more weeks?"

"I want my money!" 

"You need to relax!" Said Bakugos starting to lose his temper slowly.

"Your a dumbhole." Said Eri sitting in Bakugos lap. 

Everyone gasped again while Sidero, Alina, and Rowan were losing their heads.

"K-keep wa-watching!" Yells a laughing Sidero.

"Uh-Uh!" Says Bakugo trying not to lose his temper.

"I want my money jerk!"

"Hey don't call me jerk I'm a grown man!" Screamed Bakugo.

"There's Bakubro!" Said Kirishima smiling.

"SHUT UP CRAPPY HAIR!" Screamed Bakugo.

"Jerk Jerk Jerk Jerk Jerk" Says Eri smiling on Bakugos lap.

"She's so cute but saying such horrible things. Aizawa, don't let Eri around Bakugo anymore Kero." Tsu tells Aizawa, still covering Eri's ears.

"Gosh your mean." Says a smiling proud Bakugo.

"Yep, don't let Eri near Bakugo again." Says Jirou. Aizawa nods and put Eri in an extra sleeping bag he carried for her. He put her in the pink bag and snuggled against Ochako who started to sit next to her to put more distance between Eri and Bakugo who was flipping Ochako off. 

"That's the end of that Universe! Was it fun?!" Asked Alina. 

"I mean, it was horrible but it was funny in a way." Shrugged the quiet Tokayami. Everyone kept gasping and Denki made it funny since he's Denki.

Everyone Gasp, Denki highpitch gasp. Eri laughed at Denki and then everyone went into a laughing fit. 

"Should we go on to the next AU?" Rowan asked after almost all the laughter died down.

"Let's do it!" Yelled Mina.

"One more until we go home." Grunted Aizawa.

"Alina, start the next Universe!" Shouted Sidero and Rowan.

Multiverse Searching...

Multiverse Found...

Multiverse Loading...

Multiverse Starting...