Dear Women of God,

we must be led by the word, and not by the world. We must walk with grace and look forward to the good things, not stumble and let ourselves fall into sin. We must live a biblical lifestyle and obey the Lord's commands, not live by what the world tells us is "okay." Ladies, if we define ourselves as true women of God, we must live by those standards and stay true to our word. Do not conform to this world, and do not let society define your worth. Instead, let's live like women of the bible!

be an ESTHER, bold and courageous enough to stand for the truth, to voice your opinion, and fight for the good of others, even when it means to sacrifice yourself. If God has put you in a position, it is for a purpose.

be a RUTH, loyal in all your relationships, walk the extra mile, and don't quit when things get tough. Someday, you'll see why it was all worth the effort.

be a LYDIA, let your homes be open, let your hands be generous, let your hearts be big enough to help anyone in need. Joy is greatest when shared.

be a HANNAH, never cease to pray. It will never be in vain. Don't worry about anything, but instead, pray about everything.

be a MARY, humble and submissive. You don't have to be great for God to use you, you just need to obey Him.

be a DORCAS, use your talents, however how small it may seem to bring a smile on someone's face. You'll never know how much it can mean to someone.

be an ABIGAIL, remember how each decision can turn your life around good or bad. Be wise.

be an ELIZABETH, never doubt what God can do. He is the God of many miracles.

be a MARY MAGDALENE, never let your mistakes and judgments of other people stop you from experiencing the joy of Jehovah.

be a REBEKAH, never forget that true beauty lies within. Draw all your loved ones closer to God through your Christ-like character.

Lastly, be a SARAH, age doesn't matter. Trust and believe that all things are possible with God according to His time.

"She is clothed with strength and dignity, and she laughs without fear of the future." - Proverbs 31:25

"Charm is deceptive, and beauty does not last. But a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised."
- Proverbs 31:30