Mission 1.0: Win a soul for Jesus today!❤

Where do I start from? Woo, okay, Jesus loves you; whoever is seeing this. I'm sure you've heard this hundreds of times but hear it once more, JESUS LOVES YOU! He loves you so much to the extent that He died for your sins, my sins and that of everyone else. It's amazing how much He cares for us that my words can't describe his love for us.

At times things may go wrong, bad things happen and we feel sad and think, 'why is this happening to me?' We sometimes even go to the extent of questioning God when we don't deserve the tiniest bit of His love. We sin day in and day out, go back to Him and beg for forgiveness. He forgives us and yet again we go back to sin. It's sad that we do this and it's amazing that God still cares for us. His love can never be compared to that of any human on this earth. NO ONE CAN LOVE YOU AS MUCH AS JESUS LOVES YOU!

We need to show appreciation for God's love for us. He never asks for anything in return for all He has done for us. If He says we should payback for everything He's done, not even the richest person on earth can afford to pay. So just a simple, "Thank You Jesus" would do.

He'll be very glad to hear from His friend today :)