God My Number 1

Have a relationship with God.
A relationship with God is like no other relationship you will ever experience on earth. We have many different kinds of relationships that are links or connections with others. They can be with our family and friends; other relatives, teachers, neighbors, church members, and even our pets. To be in a good relationship with another person is a gift. Don't you feel good when you get home and your pet runs to you or when someone talks to you? You know that they still love you no matter what grade you get in your Science test. Relationships with people are much harder. Friends and family may let us down. People do things that make us angry, feel hurt or things that we don't like but unlike human relations, God is always there for us no matter what. Our relationship with God is unconditional and eternal. The Bible says we can depend on God. All we have to do is to trust God. This relationship is special and like no other. God will never ask us to do anything bad. God gives inner spiritual power in this relationship. Treat your relationship with God with care and respect just as we do with our other relationships. Spend time with God in prayer and worship. The fun fact about worship is that it makes our relationship with God stronger. In this relationship, we mostly receive blessings from God but also give by showing God's love towards others and by showing gratitude. Doing right to others is a way of saying Thank You to God and so is prayer.

Do you have a relationship with God? Well if you don't, have one by just saying a simple Thank You and that will be the blooming of a beautiful relationship. Thank You