The Perfect Career

Of late I've been thinking. I've been thinking about the future and what I want to do with my life. I have dreams, visions, plans - things I want to achieve in life but when I hear some of the comments people make about what I want to do, I feel like crying. 

Am I the only one on earth with that problem? Definitely not. 

I am here today, to encourage myself and a friend as well. Never give up on your dreams. I once asked a question during a seminar. "What do you do when you have a passion for something but the environment you're in doesn't favour the career path you want to go into?" 

"You create something out of whatever you have a passion for," that's the answer I got and I'll forever be grateful for that. There are a lot of people out there who started like us. They had dreams and aspirations that no one believed in. No one understood. Everyone thought they were weird and it wouldn't work but now when we look around us we see those weird and unusual dreams dominating. Those dreams have brought change. 

Don't let anyone bring your hopes down. Believe in yourself. If you have a passion for something, don't stop. Keep moving. Create something out of it. Listen to advice and build your brand. Try new things. Pray about it. And NEVER GIVE UP!