𝟎𝟐│ grey hoodie

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The hoodie you'd grabbed only a few minutes ago had proven to be more comfortable than it seemed. Your kneazle seemed to think so too, because he was now curled up under the fabric, laying against you.

Bandit had poked his little head up through the head-hole, and now his ears were tickling your skin. Thankfully the hoodie itself was somewhat baggy on you, so both you and Bandit could share it comfortably.

Molly Weasley's voice calling out to the three of you interrupted whatever conversation you were having previously, "Girls?" she yelled up the stairs.

"Yeah Mum?" Ginny replied, opening the door so her voice would travel further.

"Tell the others to get ready before coming down for breakfast, I want us all to be leaving soon!" she called out.

"Alright, alright! We'll be down soon!" Ginny responded, closing her door again and pressing her back against it.

"I'll go and change in the bathroom first, where'd you put my suitcase Y/n?" Hermione was the first to speak, as prepared as always.

"It's under the bed, like at the very back." you replied. At the moment you were busy trying to see if you could stand up with Bandit still tucked under the hoodie, because apparently he didn't want to let go just yet.

"Got it, I won't be long." she confirmed, tugging her suitcase out from where you had previously hidden it.

"Oh and Ginny? If you want to change in here, I can go and make sure the boys are awake in the meantime if you'd like." you offered, eager to save time for the sake of Mrs Weasley.

"That'd be great, just be sure to knock when you come back in because I'm not the fastest at changing." the girl replied, already rummaging through her wardrobe for something to wear.

You gave a simple, "Yeah of course." before making your way out of the room.

Your ability to walk was slightly hindered by Bandit's sudden clinginess, because every time you'd accidentally brush a wall, he would extend his claws into your torso.

Ron's room was a couple of floors higher than Ginny's, and the stairs were difficult to climb with a little furry body attatched to your front.

Eventually you found your way up there, on the door hung a wooden sign with Ron's name carved on it, proving that you were in the right place.

You knocked on the door and it pretty much instantly swung open, hinges squealing from the force of the tug.

For the second time that morning, you were met with Ron's smiling face, "Oh hey Y/n, couldn't bear spending too long without my company?"

"In your dreams Weasley." you scoffed lightheartedly, "Your mum just wanted me to tell you to be ready and downstairs pretty soon. We're going shopping in Diagon Alley remember?"

But he didn't look like he was paying attention, eyes drawn to the strange position that Bandit was currently in.

"Did he get there all by himself?" Ron asked, reaching out to pet the small creature.

He stroked Bandit's silky fur, making the kneazle tilt his head against the boy's palm. Ron's fingers gently brushed against your neck a couple of times because of the miniscule distance between you and your pet.

That accidental action alone sent shivers down your spine. You just chalked it up to the cold temperature, even though you knew you had fixed that issue around an hour ago.