𝟎𝟑│ total charmer

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

After what you would consider to be too much time falling through the air, your feet hit the ground with a loud thud. This fireplace was cleaner than the Weasley's one, probably due to some sort of dirt-repellent charm.

"You okay?" Ginny asked, but you couldn't tell which direction she was in.

Head still spinning, you groaned out, "Yeah just- eugh just give me a minute."

You placed a hand on the brick wall of the fireplace to steady yourself, waiting for the room to stop spinning around you.

The sensation after travelling by floo powder wasn't something you were used to - nor was it something you wanted to feel again anytime soon.

"Y/n, you might want to get out of th-" Harry started to warn you, only to be cut off by a loud roaring of flames.

The next moment you knew, you were knocked over onto the ground. Your hands skidded across the gravelled floor of the cramped side-alleyway, causing a stinging pain across your palms.

"My ass hurts." you groaned, dusting your gritty palms off against your trousers.

Harry was unsuccessfully holding back laughter, he saw this as payback for bringing up his past floo-related troubles. You scowled at him, but knew he meant nothing truly bad by it.

Looking up, you met the apologetic eyes of none other than George Weasley. He was after you in the line, and his spontaneous arrival had sent you tumbling to the ground in the first place.

"That was my fault, I'm sorry." you say, reaching a hand up, hoping he'd help you stand.

He thankfully took the hint and grabbed onto your hand, tugging you up to your feet, "Falling for me already L/n?" he smirked.

You batted him away once you had stood up, "At least get an original line, your 'Weasley Charm' alone won't work on me."

"Oh c'mon, nobody can resist a line like that, no matter how basic." George groaned playfully. He pressed a hand to his forehead in mock distress.

You grin slightly as you watch George's exaggerated movements, "Well then, I guess the Weasley Family Charm doesn't even exist!"

"Oi, I'm right here!" Ginny hissed, moving to jab you in the side.

You dodged her quickly as you predicted her move, then turned sweetly said, "Oh don't worry Gin, any and all of the family charm went straight to you. Maybe that's why your brother here has none!"

That alone made her glare soften into a borderline smile, the compliment satisfying her somewhat.

"Hey! What about me?!" Ron said, stepping out of the fireplace and crossing his arms.

With all the noise the group had been making, the sound of Ron's arrival had been drowned out. For the past few minutes he had ended up watching from the fireplace as you teased his older brother.

You take this opportunity to tease another Weasley. Quickly swivelling to face him, you retort, "Let me think on that one for a bit."

"Shut it, we all know I'm perfectly charming all on my own!" Ron scoffed stubbornly.

"I'll agree with you when I see it." you smirk, but the expression quickly fell as Ron started to approach you with outstretched arms. An evil grin tugged at the corners of his lips.

Knowing what was about to come, you broke into a run and fled down the rest of the side-alley, trying to get away from the ginger boy, but he kept running after you. You passed an uncountable amount of fireplaces embedded into the wall, wizards and witches stepping out of each one.

This sort of thing had happened before, and you weren't in the mood to get hexed or tickled to death in the middle of what was supposed to be a peaceful shopping trip.

It turns out you'd ran the wrong direction down this side-alley, because all of a sudden, you hit a dead end.

"Aha! Gotcha." he called, closing in on you. You had nowhere to run.

As he kept slowly stepping closer, you yelled out a warning, "Let me go or I'll set your brothers on you."

"They're at their shop already, nice try." he grinned confidently.

"Well I guess I'll show you what Gin taught me over the holiday." you grin too, which quickly wiped Ron's cocky expression clean off his face.

It was as if he knew what was coming, "A certain bat-bogey hex springs to mind." you smirk, confirming his suspicions.

"You wouldn't dare." Ron said in disbelief, you wished Ginny were here now to see the horrified look on his face.

You laughed at his expression, taking a hold of your wand, but still keeping it in your pocket, "Oh I would. I really, really would."

"Ronald, leave the poor girl alone!" Mrs Weasley's voice rang from the other end of the gravelled path, ceasing your antics.

"Molly to the rescue." you giggle, lightly smacking Ron on the arm as you passed him on your way back.

He laughed along with you, "You should count yourself lucky L/n."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

After everyone had grouped up together again, you all set off to start the shopping spree. Hermione and Ginny had looped their arms through yours, pulling you away from Ron and Harry. The boys seemed content enough on their own, so you didn't worry about leaving them alone.

Fred and George had gone ahead to handle their shop. They apparated straight after setting foot out of the fireplaces, which made you wonder why they didn't just apparate straight from the Burrow.

"Have you been to the shop before, Gin?" Hermione asked from your right side.

"Only one time before they decorated it all, they haven't let us see properly until now." Ginny replied from your left.

"Well I'm looking forward to seeing it for sure!" you say enthusiastically.

"I'm just glad they won't be leaving their puking pastilles all over the house anymore." the ginger girl grimaced, "They kept leaving them out on the counter and I kept eating them by accident."

"And now they won't be testing their pranks on first-years anymore!" Hermione rejoiced, always the one to look on the bright side.

"But instead, the first-years will be buying them from the twins from now on." you remind her with a grin, "I might have to buy something for myself."

"Merlin's beard Y/n, I better not have to keep watch over you and those products next year." the brunette cried out in disbelief, making a few passers-by look over at your trio.

"You're sounding quite a bit like a mother, getting any grey hairs yet?" you giggles mischievously, pretending to search for those said grey hairs atop her head.

Ginny smacked your arm (much to Hermione's satisfaction) to shut you up, "Quit it you guys, there it is, we're here!"

She was right, just ahead of you stood Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes, what could probably be described as Fred and George's pride and joy.

It would be described as such for good reason, the outside alone was ridiculously impressive. You could tell that a lot of thought and effort had gone into the building just from staring at it's exterior.

"You ready boys?" you called back to your other friends.

The pair of them met your eyes, but from the looks on their faces, it seemed as if they'd been caught doing something they shouldn't have been doing in the first place.

"Suspicious." you mentally noted.

"Well? Shall we?" Hermione asked impatiently, itching to look inside the place just as much as Ginny was.

"I'm looking forward to this." was all Harry said as he stood with you three girls, Ron soon following behind him.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━