𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Hello, thanks for clicking on this fic, I just wanted to say a few things before we start.

You can put your fun little ftr things here, I've seen people do it a bunch and it think its kinda cute.

In this fic you're a Ravenclaw because fuck it, I am too, so why not y'know?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

It's set during sixth year, but won't directly follow the plot of the movies or the books, but will contain some of it just for the sake of the fic's story.

So this means that probably some of the canon plot will be slightly incorrect, so please ignore that for the sake of ease.

There will be no consumption of amortentia itself because as a plot point, that seems kinda weird to me. As the title suggests, people only smell it.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Here is my fun disclaimer: fuck off if you support JKR and her transphobic views (and don't come back because we don't want you here babe x).

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Anyway, if I think of anything else to add here, I'll put it here in this chapter.

I'm actually publishing this segment after I've published the first five chapters, so to anyone reading currently as I release chapters, I'm sorry that this isn't actually a proper chap lol.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━