Just chilling:chapter 1

⬆️These are the characters names if you dont know them⬆️/Future me here!:4th of August 2022}/*almost* every one of these chapters has mentions of AmorAltra, so I apologize profusely if that triggers you, I, of course am gonna 'replace' him with so...

/Future me here!:4th of August 2022}/*almost* every one of these chapters has mentions of AmorAltra, so I apologize profusely if that triggers you, I, of course am gonna 'replace' him with someone else, (me lol) so yeah :]//

Hi! Welcome to my book, I just wanted to say that this wasn't made for people to hate Wolfy or shiru, I like both of them (platonically ofc). I talked to shiru once and they were really nice, They are both Amor's friends and I wanted to include them, but if they don't want to be included I will delete them out of the story and replace the parts where they were.

Also I highly recommend to skip until chapter 4/or 5 since 1, 2 and three are cringe. 4 is also cringe, but you can read whatever you like ofc, just warning if someone says something mean.

enjoy!

Edit: This was before I knew stuff about the character, I edited every mistake in this chapter, sorry again!

This takes place when Boob and Bosimp head home
———————————————————————
3rd Person POV
The Door swings open. Bobal and Bowaev look up from their current game (Supersmash bros) and get greeted by a furious but also tired Bob and an exhausted Bosip. "Hi guys! Bofo asked where you two went-" Suddenly Bofo calmly came into the fucking room and almost broke the door.Bob felt the chills run down his spine and Bosip just sighed."Where.were.you.two?" (Headcannon:Bofo is the dad person). Bob turned around with a sweaty face, and an angry look in his eyes.

Bosip inhaled knowing what's coming next."And? I'm waiting. Where.were.you.two?" Asked Bofo with a serious face. Bob prepared himself, he breathed in then out..."Well we were-" Before Bosip could finish Bob instantly started screaming angrily "WE WANTED TO GO AND PLAY FUCKING MINECRAFT BUT THEN THE PORTAL BROUGHT US INTO A FUCKING GAME CALLED 'FRIDAY NIGHT FUNKING' THEN WE HAD TO RAP BATTLE A WEIRD WHITE BLOB THEN HE TELEPORTED US INTO AN BLACK ROOM AND FUCKING TIED US IN THERE! THEN AFTER AMOR KNOWS HOW LONG WE GOT OUT *long inhale*AND THEN WE HAD TO RAP BATTLE AGAINST A SMALL DICK MIDGET NAMED 'BOYFRIEND' WHO NAMES THEMSELVES THAT?! WAS THAT THEIR FUCKING PARENTS?! WE HAD TO RAP BATTLE FOR FUCKING 12 HOURS STRAIGHT! THEN BOSIP'S PHONE STARTED ACTING WEIRD AND SUDDENLY AMOR WAS THERE AND WE HAD TO WATCH HIM RAP AGAINST THAT FUCKING SMALL BLUE HAIRED SMIRF WANNABE KID AND THEN IT TURNED OUT THAT AMOR PLANNED EVERYTHING JUST FOR A FUCKING (AMAZING) MOD!"

By the time Bob was screaming everyone was already in the living room watching Bob scream angrily about his and Bosip's day."And I thought I could get some good sleep tonight. I was wrong" said Bobot sleepy. "FUUUUCCKKKK!!! I LOST MY ENCHANTED DIAMOND SWORD THANKS TO YOUR FUCKING SCREAMING!" Was the only response Bobal gave.

"Bob, chill it's around...."Bosip took his phone out and watched the time. "11:32PM? I thought it was later, heh." Bob stared at Bosip dead in the eye which send chills down Bosip's spine......"Poggers! Come on I'm hungry and you can cook!" Then Bob took Bosip's arm and both went to the kitchen. Leaving the rest (except for Bowaev cuz he didn't even listen) confused af. "Fuck it I'm going to sleep." Then Bobal left the room and went to his own room.