Chapter 2:Poggers

⬆️this looks like Bosip wants to eat Bob's tiny ass with those sticks-⬆️

🏃‍♀️The next day🏃‍♀️
Time: 8:58 am
oh
3rd Person POV

Bob woke up due to someone shaking him violently. He opened his eyes and was greeted with none other than....Bowaer shaking him "Bob wake up Bosip made breakfast, and Bobal is threatening to eat yours too.". "Ugh...okay wait and tell that kid that I'm gonna visit his mother tonight" Bowaer, confused by his words just nodded and went out of Bob's room.

"THAT LITTLE SON OF A COW SAID WHAT?!" Screamed Bobal. "He said that he's gonna visit your mother tonight, what's so bad about that Bobal?" Asked bowaer innocently. In the back you could hear Bob laughing like it's the last thing he's gonna do and the rest (except Bobal and Bowaer) just staring like 'Why are we friends again?' "If you two would stop fighting I could give ya your breakfast. But looks like you two are getting nothing today <3" was the last thing Bosip said before the beg fight started. (The beg fight, it's something Bobal and Bob always do when they fight for who's first or who's last. So yeah)

"Bofsip, come on brochacho- you, you, you don't have to be like that-! We can sort this all out-" "Oh shut yo mouth you shit haired small ass, and let a pro handle that~" Bob then stood up and danced the famous distraction dance 🕺. "Bob I won't give you breakfast-" Suddenly Bob tan to the plates and took himself the plate that had his colors on it (everyone has colors on their plates so they know which is theirs. Don't ask-)

"BYE BITCHES!" Then Bob was in his room....with the fucking food-

Bofo sighed.
"He's more annoying than Bobal when he looses a game." Said Boder also sighing. "Sometimes I ask myself how I fell in love with him,heh" Murmured(muttered) Bosip under his breath."What was that, brochacho?" "Stop calling me that Bobal" "ok-"

"Dad I'm hungry" "Oh- yes I forgot, Bosip. Please" then Bosip handed Bofo two plates (Bowaer's plate and Bofo's plate) "thanks Bo!" Then Bowaer started eating. "Here Boder" then Boder also has food in his hands. Bobal looked at Bosip with those puppy eyes wannabe. Bosip rolled his eyes and said "Only this once, again and it's my little pony time." Bobal groaned then took his plate and a fork cuz manners supremarcy 🛐

"YO BODER CATCH!" Everyone turned his attention to Bob. Suddenly Bob threw his empty plate towards Boder which just catches it with his other two arms. (I think he still has them from old design)
"Bob What. The. Funk?" "Don't be so mean Bofo!It was fun! Right Boderrrr?" Bofo gave Bob that one 'dad look where you know you fucked up'
Then he looked back at Boder. Boder sighed and smiled "Yeah, that was kinda fun"

Bofo felt betrayed
                 -2021

"Good Morning guys, where is Bob?" Everyone (except bob) looked up and saw Bobot. "Morning Bobot! Bob is in his room." Answered Bowaer smiling sweetly. "Want some breakfast? Bosip made some really nice *insert epic food that isn't sushi, ramen, or noodles* "I'm not hungry thanks. Hey, I came here to the kitchen to tell you guys that I heard that the cinema got a new movie out and wanted to ask if you all want to come it's on Friday (it's monday) at 5:45 PM." "What kind of movie?" Asked Bowaer. "Oh, it's a Minecraft movies-"

Before Bobot could finish his sentence out favorite blue haired idiot bursted into the fucking living room. "DID I HEAR RIGHT?!,A FUCKING MINECRAFT MOVIE IS OUT?!" Asked/screamed Bob excited. "*sigh* and I thought that he was on 'airplane mode'" murmured Bobot a bit loud. Bob gasped dramatically. "*GaaassssPppPPp* ME?! Airplane mode?! Your mom is gonna be on airplane mode after I-" Bofo,Boder and Bosip gave him 'that' look.

Bob groaned then stomped back to his room. "He's getting weirded and weirder..." said Bofo sighing. "It's kinda hot..." murmured Bosip under his breath again outing his left index-finger (☝️this finger) under his nose and blushed a bit looking at...nothing lol. "What was that Bosip?" "N-nothing!" 'Damnit I stuttered-' thought Bosip.

"I'm gonna play smash bro's, wanna watch a pro play ?" Asked Bobal full with confidence."Sure!" Said Bowaer smiling. Bobal stood up and ran to the living room TV and turned their switch on and started the game.

_____________________________________________

"Hey guyyyys!" Bosip, Boder and Bofo looked up and saw Bob standing in front of the couch putting a bit of his weight on his elbow. "LoL....wait....Bofo?!ppfffttt-" Bob then started laughing his ass off. "Bob, it's not funny" "HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH" Bob had lost his control over himself and started laughing his ass off"

2 minutes of everyone staring at him while he laughed like it's the last thing he would do.
Bofo cleared his throat. "Are you done?" "Heh..hehe... yeah. Sorry- that was just so pffft- HAHAHAHAH-" "Boob if you don't shut the frick up I will delete you" Said Amor his screen coming out of nowhere.

"NO- okay I'll stop...party pooper" said Bob mumbling the last part."Your mom" said Amor smiling before disappearing. "Wow Bobal! How did you do that :0" said Bowaer amazed by Bobal who did...uh idk you tell me. "Heh. Let's say it's a secret move 'I' created" said Bobal confidently. While Bobal explained how cool he was Bobot had enough time to go to his room and change into an black T-shirt and eat some food Bofo made.

"Im tired." Said Bob. "You have a room with a bed." said Bofo. "I have no fucking blanket." "Then freeze" "Your the worst dad" "im not your dad "not anymore✨" "I- *sigh* anyways Where Boder?" "He went somewhere he's coming in a few minutes." Said Bowaer, Bofo nodded and continued doing something in the kitchen.

Bob wanted to lay down somewhere but the couch was occupied by Bosip and his mother fucking fat ass. But since Bob didn't give a shit about Bosip's opinion he just went to the couch and falls asleep on Bosip's lap with Bobal's screams of losing in the background, it was comfortable for him.

Bosip was kinda surprised by the sudden weight on his lap but then relaxed. He felt that burning sensation again, he knew it was love and he knew he loved Bob with his heart and soul. He put his right hand on top of Bob's right hand which was laying on his stomach and relaxed himself.

Suddenly Boder came through the door, he wanted to say hello but stopped himself when he saw the cute scene in front of him. He just stood there smiling. Bofo came to the counter(?) of the kitchen and looked at Bowaer he was slightly confused on what he found so interesting. And Bobal? He was just screaming at how he lost.

"Poggers." "You just had to ruin the moment Bob, huh?" Said Boder smiling at his stupidness. "He never changes, heh......which is another reason to love him." Said Bosip mumbling the last part.

"Gay" "shut up Bobal"

_____________________________________________

End of chapter 2

1213 words!✨

Hope y'all enjoyed this🏃‍♀️