Chapter 4: Going out of the house again <3

Summary of the end what happened in the last chapter: (how bob saw Wolfy and stuff)

Bob was sooo bored so he took his phone out and played some geometry dash. After a few minutes of playing he felt a tap on his shoulder. He looked up and got greeted by his old friend Wolfy. "Hey loser" was the first thing she said then sat down. "Yo hi Wolfy, how is your life? We haven't seen each other since 2018!" "Heh, yeah. Oh and I'm good. How are you and how's Bosip? I still feel bad for breaking up with him...." Bob patted her back "He's okay, and he forgave you. He also lost feelings for you, remember? So it's fine, don't have to feel so sad it turned out great so it's k."

Wolfy smiled. "Oh! I forgot. Sooooo are you two a thing now?" Bob felt his face get warm again, he shook his head rapidly and answered "Nah, we aren't together, idk why a lot of people think we are, that's silly." He said with his usual confident smile.

"B-but wour wiiiippppp (our ship) wwwwyyyyyyyyy"
Said Wolfy kinda sad holding onto Bob's sleeve shaking it up 'n down like it would be her own child...wait what.

"LoL hey, wanna come over, the others are there, but you wouldn't mind them, right?" "Nah, and I'll probably will take two hours and I'm bored."
"Now that I think of it why are you in the Friday night whatever world?" "Oh I was here to challenge that kid to a rap battle, and ended up losing lol. And you?" "I wanted a nice place to relax, and forget....something.." said Bob looking at the floor slowly remembering, he wasn't sad or mad he was just confused and didn't know what to do.

"Hey buddy whatever it is I'm here for ya. Okay?" Then Wolfy scooted closer and hugged him with Him returning the hug."Thanks, your Poggers." "No problem, you also suck ass." "You had to ruin the moment right?" "What it's my job! Come on you like ittttt!" Said Wolfy nudging a bit in the shoulder playfully.

Bob rolled his eyes. "Anyways, we should get home soon, it's getting late and the others are probably worried"

With the others
_______________

"Idk why but it's so relaxing The world feels so calm now." Said Bofo. "Yes it feels so relaxing, wonder why tho". 'Said' Boder (let's say that like whatever he tries to say shows as holographic words in front of him which everyone can read, that's the only thing That popped up in my head when I read holographic, sorry😅)

_______________________________________

Back with Bob and Wolfy

"Where did you find a way here?" Asked Bob Wolfy. "Ah I asked Amor, we still talk lol" "makes sense" Bob pulled out his phone and texted Amor.

"He said he's busy so we have to wait half an hour, welp that sucks. Anyway what do ya wanna do?" Said Bob looking at Wolfy witha hint of curiosity in his eyes.

"Hm, idk. Do you have an idea? Any friends here?" "Oh! We have CJ and Ruby, but maybe they are back at their own world? Let's try something else."

"Sure, let's see if there's food somewhere!" Then Wolfy grabbed Bob's hand and they went to MC Donald's.

"Hello Welcome to MCGarcello's how can I help you two tonight?" said a white ghost with green lines. (🛐)

"Hey you're that dude that battled against Boyfriend and died and then battled as ghost...Garcello, right?" "Nice to know someone recognizes me, and yea I'm Garcello, and you are?"

"I'm Bob from the Bob and Bosip mod, the mod that that fucking asshole brought us in-" "Okay little man, that's cool." Garcello looked outside and saw it was slowly getting bright outside.

"Sorry to interrupt but my shift is over soon, so please order something." "Ah yes I'll have a *insert epic food please*" said Wolfy kindly.

Garcello nods "K, and you? Y'know you remind me of him, he was a bit like you. Heh." Said Garcello looking at Bob a bit upset.