Chapter 5 : Amusement Park's are Fun

IM CRANKING FUCKING 90's BOSHIT

📉⬆️📉⬆️📉⬆️📉⬆️📉⬆️📉⬆️📉⬆️📉⬆️📉

^After they stared into the sky they just went home and Wolfy send the message lol^

Bob ran towards the door and knocked on it like the gentleman he was, he almost destroyed it while screaming 'LET ME IIINNNN'.

Lol but no one cared enough to open (/j)

Bowaev opened the door after hearing it bang for the first time. "Yes? Oh Hi Bob!" He opened the door widely and hugged him (oh and Bowaev sees him as his older brother🥺)

"Yo how are you Bowaev? Haven't seen ya the whole day, something happened?" Asked Bob. "No, nothing happened! And I'm fine thank you :D"

Bowaev let go and looked at Bosip he just stuck his tongue out and made the peace sign then went inside. "Heh, he really missed you. Well, we should head inside it's pitch dark already.

Bosip entered the house with Bob following. "It's awfully quiet-" "FUCK HOW THE FUCK DID I DIE? THOSE ASSHOLES ARE USING HACKS" "Bobal Shut up!"

"Never mind nothing will be quiet here" said Bob giggling a little. "Well, I'm going to bed I'm tired. Night Bob, sleep well....love ya." Mumbled Bosip accidentally.

"What was that Lol I didn't listen." Bob sighed relieved. "Oh nothing just said Nigh." Bob nodded and went to the kitchen to get some ramen.

⚠️TW// mention of sadness and low self esteem (oh and I suck at writing stuff like that so pls don't hate me-)//⚠️

Bosip crashed on his bed, he was exhausted af, he really felt the urge to cuddle/hold something close but he had given Bob his plushie so he had nothing except his pillow. He just grabbed it and hugged it a bit feeling a sudden wave of sadness hit him.

This usually happens when he's really really sad, he usually just stares into a mirror and thinks about something he really likes (Bob and Friends™)

He remembers all the things people used to tell him like 'get a job you fucking hobo' or 'I wish you would have just fallen of a cliff and died.' He tried to forget it by thinking about His friends and all the adventures they had.

But it doesn't work every time just sometimes.
Bosip sometimes also gets nightmares where he thinks what would happen if he confessed to bob, but not the good things, he dreams of the worst possibilities, like bob is already in a relationship or he is straight forever and won't change his mind, or he is in love with someone else.

Or the worst. Like bob would laugh at him or end their friendship and ignore him forever and tell the whole world and everyone would forget about him and nobody would care if he suddenly died.

Bosip slowly feels tears roll down his face. Within seconds those little tears turn into ten, twenty and more and suddenly Bosip is crying like he hasn't cried in Amor knows how long.

He doesn't even bother to wipe them away. 'Heh, I really am pathetic, how can I be crying? I shouldn't be doing this I don't deserve to cry for something like that. People cry over important things and not shit like this...' he thought.

He tried to wipe them away but more always came. 'How did I make it into this.. I was and still at so useless, but still I am here. Laying on my bed in the apartment I'm sharing with my 6 best friends.. I should leave them alone in here, bet they would be happy without me...' he thought getting sadder and sadder each second.

Suddenly someone knocked on his door, he looked over at the time and noticed it was past the time everyone should be asleep (1 am).
He wiped the tears away hoping nobody would see he had cried and opened the door.