Chapter 8: What da Bosip doin'?

Sorry again for the last chapter 💀
Oh and don't mind me putting the bob the simper and Bosimp body pillow picture up there👍 (Amor made this 🤯) (I just noticed that Bob has the shirt Bosip had in the heartfelt song cover 🤯🤯)
Oh and the start will be really different from what y'all thought.
_____________________________________________

Bosip was laying in his bed, both arms stretched and he was looking up,while our beloved Body Pillow was under his bed.He was thinking.

What if The Body pillow had a secret camera in it and Amor or someone else is seeing him with the pillow.

He wanted to look into the pillow (ngl that sounds weird) but he also didn't want to destroy it since he would look sus buying a second one.

*Knock knock*

Bosip sat down on his bed "Come in!" He said. Bofo then came through the door wearing his usual cooking clothes.

"Bosip, do you want to eat now or later?" Asked Bofo opening the door. "Nah, I'll eat a bit later. I'm gonna check on Bob. Thanks tho." Bofo nodded and went back to the kitchen.

Bosip stood up and went to the bathroom to do stuff like y'know shower and such. After he finished he did feel a bit hungry, but he had to check if Bob was alright.

Bob was on his bed planning what to do next. He wanted to do go to a game, but he didn't know which game. So he just played a bit of Minecraft (bedwars)on an public server.

He logged in and when the round started someone knocked on his door. "LOL come in, but hurry up I'm busy right now- AHH!"

Bob spawned in the map bad got kicked of the map.

He looked at the person that was in his room and calmed down when He met Bosip's face.

"Bosiiiipppp! Look what you did! Now I have to go allll the way back to what I was doing!" Said Bob kinda mad.

"Bob, the only thing you did was go into the server and built a defense for the bed." Said Bosip rolling his eyes.

"Ye, anyways lemme finish this....OH! We could maybe go into another game? Like I dunno... We could try Roblox? It's getting popular these days!"

"Sure, I'm gonna do something I'm coming back." "K" Bosip went to the door, opened it and then went to his room to pack a few small things they might need like Amor's credit card.

Bosip took the body pillow that was on his bed and hid it in his closet behind his clothes.(let's pretend it was there the whole time)

Bosip sighed feeling himself blushing by just looking at that pillow.

He then closed his closet and went to Bob's room, but then he felt his stomach growl. He still went to Bob's room and saw that he already won them round.

"Uh, hey Bob. Do you want to eat breakfast? Bofo made some." Bob logged out of Minecraft and shit his computer.

"OHHHH YEEEAAHH!! COME ON BOSIP!WE HAVE A LOOOOT TO DO TODAY!" Said Bob full of energy while running to the kitchen.

"Bob, don't run." Bob stopped while groaning.

"Your so annoying sometimes. I just wanted to ruuunnnnnnn." Said Bob pouting while crossing his arms.

"*sigh* anyways. Here bob, I made breakfast. Bosip take this you might need this." Said Bofo handing him a condo- I mean handing him 60 dollars.

"Nah, we already have Amor's credit card. Still thanks." Said Bosip showing him the credit card.

"Still take it, trust me." Bosip looked at him confused but Bobal interrupted him. "YO Bofo, can I have more if that food? It was fucking delicious!" Said Bobal smiling his sharp UwU teeth showing "First say Sorry for swearing."