Chapter 3: Amor knows best

This is what happened in the last chapter a bit before the end. I forgot to post that picture-
_____________________________________________

I was bored  and wanted to search through his old drawings and my oh my what have we got here

I was bored and wanted to search through his old drawings and my oh my what have we got here.. I i didn't expect Bowaer to be this young lol
____________________________________________
Chapter 3: The Fandom knows best <3

This takes place a few hours later when Bob and Bosip wake up from the couch and everyone is minding their own business 💚
///////////////////////////////////////

3rd person POV

Bob woke up due to the feeling of wanting to play Minecraft.

Boobie(Boob=bob) slowly opened his eyes and looked around trying to remember how and why he fell asleep. Then it hit him like CJ and Ruby hit Ron with that hot blue car. He lifted his head up from bosimps (bosimp=bullshit=bosip) lap and noticed that Bowaer was still there and Bobal had already left.

He then finally noticed that warm feeling on his right hand. He looked up at Bosip and felt that warm feeling again, he wanted to ask Bofo since he's like a dad to everyone, but then he remembered that Amor also exists. He slowly and carefully lifted his upper body up from Bosip's lap and sat down next to him. He looked at his sleeping body and suddenly a thought of those two on the park came into his mind, just sitting on a hill picnicking and holding hands. His eyes widened a bit and he shook his head 'I'm getting even more confused than I am now, I should ask Amor.. after finally defeating the ender dragon in Minecraft!' He stood up and walked one step towards Bowaer and sat down.

"Yo, wanna beat that ugly dragon?" Asked Bob taking his controller. "Yes! I wanna defeat him with You!" Said Bowaer with small sparkles in his eyes. Bob giggled."Poggers! Now lemme just log in and we can start- done!"

💃✨🏃‍♀️💃✨🏃‍♀️💃✨🏃‍♀️💃✨🏃‍♀️💃✨🏃‍♀️💃✨

"BOWAER LOOK BEHIND YOU- AHHH!" "Bob watch out there's an-" I_waswithyourmom_123 fell from a high place

"..." "Bob are you okay?" "........." "Bob?" "THAT MOTHERFU-"

🤬😡😭🤬😡😭🤬😡😭🤬😡😭🤬😡😭🤬😡

Bosip wakes up hearing those beautiful sounds of someone screaming. "Huh?" Asks Bosip himself while rubbing his eyes, he notices that his lap feels rather cold. He shrugged it off and looked down at Bob screaming at the poor TV. Before he could try to call Bob down he heard an Phone ring.

He looked around and saw that it was Bob's phone laying on a little table next to the couch where usually Bowaer and Bobal's cookies where. He took it and saw that familiar profile picture from none other than Amor (it was a picture of him falling down his chair). "Hey Bob, Amor is calling you." Bob laid the controller in the floor and sprinted one step over to Bosip. Then he picked up and went to his room.