Chapter 7 : OH FUCK THE POG BABY IS SICK

GET OUT OF MY WAY THAT BOY IS SICK JSBSJABAKNAJSNSN
Cringe warning!
_____________________________________________

Bob woke up feeling the urge to sneeze, of course he sneezed thinking it was just normal. But then he had to sneeze again, and again, and again. 'Yesterday was so cool and now thissss ' he thought whining

He felt like the world was spinning (well it is spinning-)

He felt his eyes burn and got out of his bed immediately sneezing afterwards.

'Ughh, why today..' he thought rubbing his eyes while walking towards the bathroom.

He opened the door and locked it feeling rather relieved about the fact that it wasn't in use.

He looked at himself in the mirror and saw that he looked terrible, his eyes were red af and his hair was messier than Amor's sleeping schedule (⚠️no offense⚠️)

He also felt like shit, so he understood why he was looking like that. So he just took some water and splashed into his face trying to keep his eyes open.

He then took a small towel from the cabinet and dried his face.

Suddenly someone knocked on the door, Bob thinking it was Bobal did nothing and just looked at himself in the mirror not feeling like fighting right now.

He expected the person to go away, but then he heard Bowaev's voice saying "Bob are you alriiiiighht? Bosip is concerned for youuuuu!" Bob was kinda surprised that it wasn't Bobal, but then he just walked to the door and unlocked it.

"Fina!..lly...Bob you look terrible! Come to the kitchen I'll ask Bofo to make some soup for you ASAP!" Bowaev then took Bob's arm and dragged him to the room not caring about Bob complaining.

"Sit down, I'm gonna tell Bosip and Bofo oh and Boder!" Bob sat down on the couch and Bowaev ran to Everyone's room except his own room, Bobal's room and Bob's room lol.

"Yo are you okay? You look like shit." Said Bobal walking out of the kitchen with some snacks in his hands.

Bob looked at Bobal and just shook his head 'no' instead of saying 'no'.

Bobal sat down besides Bob and Bosip came into the living room and also sat down next to Bob handing him a blanket he brought.

"Bofo is gonna make some chicken soup with noodles, okay? Do you want anything Bob?" Asked Bosip putting his hand on top of Bob's upper tight(?) trying to comfort him.

"I wuant wuome wuddles (I want some nooodddleeesss)"
He said sounding like he's gonna die any second 💙.

"Bofo is making them, you have to wait, do you want to watch something?" Asked Bosip. Bobal just stood up having enough of that wholesome gay shit💘.

"Dream." Was all that bob said while staring 'straight' into Bosip's soul.

"Sure, lemme get the remote." Bosip stood up and crouched down in front of the couch and looked under it to find the remote, he reached out for it and shoved it out of under the couch.

Then he sat down next to Bob.

"Which video?" "Just take a HAAAATTTT- TSHIIIIIIIIII! *sniff* fuck..." Bob reached for the tissues and cleaned his nose.