Chapter9: FLOATING DUCKS

Thanks for helping me a bit with that idea Glitch-p- ! ( to the others, dw I'll do the rest of the ideas y'all gave me in the future, just thought this would fit good ✨)
Oh and the title has nothing to do with the chapter lol

Warnings:Swearing, mention of the word 'moan'. Mention of a slightly Horny Hornysip.

Let's start!

3rd Person's POV

Bob went over to Bosip's room, taking the Bosimp body pillow, a blanket and a medium sized pillow to put his head on when he sleeps, with him to Bosip's room. "So what are we gonna do Bosiiiiiiiip?"

"I don't know, what do you wanna do ?"

"Welp we could....OH What if we go over and annoy Bofo that would be cool!"

"Uhhh..Something that won't get me..well (s)us in trouble? We could fuck your mom if you want-"

"BOSIP YOU HIJO THE PUT4!" (Son of a b——)

Bob was hitting Bosip with lightning speed while Bosip just kept giggling (yo this dude's a maniac).

"Bob be quiet it's 10PM"

Bosip and Bob looked over to the door and saw a Common Bofo leaning against the door with a face where you know he had enough of your shit.

"Sorry Bofo we didn't know we were that loud." Said Bosip apologizing being the little p_ssy he was. (Nah jk Bosip's cool A w o o g a)

"Sure Bofo just lemme get something." Bofo and Bosip looked at Bob confused, but when Bosip realized it was to late, Bob had already gotten his special weapon out.

Bob took it out. He had it in his hand, showing it to Bofo. Bofo's eyes widened in shock. "I'm sorry Bofo, But you have to shut the fuck up....oh and you owe me 100 dollars"

"H-how?! How do you have the Uno Reverse Card?! It's so powerful..."

"That's none of your business, now shut up and give me the money." Said Bob, smiling victoriously.

"Yes yes of course sir." Bofo put his hand in his pocket and handed Bob the money, but before that he did following:

"Wait Bob..." "What is it, Loser? Wanna get on your knees and beg? Huh? Like a dog? Is that what you are A Bog?"

Bofo's face got dark, like reallyyy dark. "No, it's that." Bob's eyes widened and he became a stuttering mess just saying stuff like 'h-h-how?! Wh-when?!' "I'm sorry, but you owe me 100 dollars, but since I'm nice today you owe me 200 dollars, kid."

Bosip's eyes widened as he went to one of the corner's of his room and just stared at them traumatized.

"Hehe, sorry it had to end like this Bob, hand me the money and nobody gets hurt." He said smiling as much as he could.

"Fuck...okay." Bob went to his little bag and got the money out. "Here, take it....but before that *clear throat*...... Uno Reverse."

"Y-you had another one?! How?!" At this rate, Bofo had lost everything. He was Hopeless. He didn't know what to do anymore..or did he?

"I'm the king, forgot? I can do every- HOLY MOTHER OF DEEZ- WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"I'm sorry, but now everyone has to pay each other 200...no...let's make it 400."

Bofo was holding a +4 card (you know the black pick a color card with +4 or 4+ on it.)

Poor Bob-shit he had nothing to do with this, and yet he had to pay 400 dollars.