ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ

You have never met your great-grandfather personally, as he died the day you were born.

But from your grandfather's tales about him, he was a great husband and father.

Clearly not the one to be in a cult, especially a dark magic cult.

That doesn't make sense, your great grandfather, Farid, was an educated man.

As practicing magic in Egypt is considered an act of ignorance and irreligious behavior.

You are curious about the two men standing beside your grandfather.

A tall man with light-colored hair stood on Farid's left side, with a cheeky smile on his face and his hands are in his pockets.

That man is the description of confidence.

The other man stood on your great grandfather's right side, his hair is dark and he looks depressed for some unknown reason.

Your great grandfather himself, stood in the middle, with a stern look on his face, a small mole under his right eye.

"Happy, grumpy, and sad, wow such a beautiful friendship"

You mock, turning the picture around once again.

"Ancient Dark Magic Cult...there is no way" you blurt in disbelief.

You refuse to believe that your great grandfather had something to do with any sort of magic.

But who keeps leaving such hints behind seems to love thrilling you with mystery.

"What are you looking at?" You gasp and quickly hide the photo under your bindings.

"Nothing" Thutmose snorts, looking down at your chest.

"You are hiding something in there, darling"

Heat rises to your face, as your cross your arms over your chest.

"Didn't we agree to respect each other, Thutmose?" you exclaim, all embarrassed from the whole situation

"It is your highness for you, princess" he grabs you by the chin pulling your face closer to his.

"I'm no princess, your aunt still hasn't adopted me" you insert, shoving his hand away.

"I wonder what will happen if I marry a common girl, do you think my people will like me more?"

You frown, not understanding what he is speaking about.

"I don't know, and I don't care if you marry a cat"

Thutmose smiles and invites himself to lay on your bed, as he eats from the bowl of fruits laying on your bed.

"You know I have always tried to please my aunt, yet she only saw my father in me, my good for nothing father"

Thutmose's words are laced with mockery.

You have read about Thutmose's bad relationship with Hatshepsut
, the she-Pharoah was never pleased to share her throne with her nephew.

And vice versa.

"I'm sorry to hear that" you mumble.

He leans towards you, his lips inches away from yours.

"I wonder if she would still love you the same after I make you the Queen of Egypt"