TEENAGERS!

As Kori, Trey, Calvin, and Avery talked, a young girl entered. She looked about eight or nine, with a similar fluffy hairstyle like Jet Star, and wore a blue vest decorated with pins, a loose, long sleeved red shirt, and black jeans.

"Hello!" she waved somewhat shyly. Probably not used to having other kids around. Kori, Trey, Calvin, and Avery looked over at the girl.

"Hey," Kori waved back. "What's your name?"

"I'm Grace," the girl introduced herself. 

"Cool, I'm Kori, aka Dizzy Bullet," Kori introduced herself.

"I'm Trey, or Neon Shrapnel," Trey said.

"Calvin, or Blazing Violence, but NEVER Blaze," Calvin added.

"And lastly, I'm Avery, or Venom Rose," Avery finished.

"Cool names!" Grace smiled. "Have you met the Fab Four yet? They're really nice."

"Kobra Kid?!" Avery grinned.

"Party Poison?!" Trey echoed her.

"Yeah, those guys! There's also Fun Ghoul and Mama Jet... I mean, Jet Star," Grace explained.

They listened to her tell them about all the crazy stuff the killjoys had done.

"One time Poison found a plastic flamingo to use as a stress reliever, another time we went to protest in Battery City, Mama Jet didn't want me to go and- Hi Mama Jet!"

"Can one of you go find Poison and Ghoul for me?" Jet asked.

"I'll do it!" Grace jumped up to go get them.

"Actually Nevermind! I'll do it myself!" Jet told her, remembering what had happened nearly every time he had sent Grace to look for them.

They all watched as Jet ran off, probably in the direction of Poison's room. Muffled protests came from that direction before Kobra ran over and hid under a table, shivering.

Jet came back with Poison and Ghoul following behind him.

"You shouldn't be doing THAT all the time! It traumatizes Kobra! Not to mention there are children here!" Jet lectured them.

"Hey! We're not children! We're TEENAGERS!" Kori told him.

"Yeah, we scare the living sh!t out of people!" Trey added.

Avery giggled, the siblings high fived each other, and Calvin, well he looked confused.

"Still!" Jet protested, "None of us need to see or hear your DESTROYA-ing!"

Kobra shuddered more violently at the word. Calvin remained as confused as ever.

"Tell Kobra you're sorry!"

Poison and Ghoul sighed guiltily. "Sorry..." 

Kobra huffed in annoyance, but nodded. "You're forgiven." 

"What do they mean by... DESTROYA-ing?" Calvin asked. 

 "Oh yeah..." Avery remembered that he wasn't a fan of MCR like her, Kori, and Trey. 

 "Well, you see... DESTROYA-ing, is... well..." 

 "Smexy stuff," Ghoul smirked.

A/N 

THE LAST PART WAS AUTUMN. IT WAS HER IDEA. SHE WROTE IT.