Chapter 10: Moonflower

It's been a month staying at the butterfly estate and I've been training my body to fix a mistake I noticed a couple weeks ago. I went into the dojo they have and I picked up two Bokken(A/N: Which are wooden katanas). I remember how I broke two swords. At first I can blame the first one on the sword for not having proper maintenance. But with the second one I was taught how to maintain a sword, so to have it break even though I haven't used the katana for at least a year. So I decided to find the problem, because if I don't find out it could be fatal out in the frontier as they say.

So that's what I've been doing and the girls are out on a mission and they should be back later tonight if I remember correctly. I went outside and decided to train outside and not be stuffed up in the dojo. As I keep swinging with a cool breeze I keep thinking about what happened in the past month. Because I decided to put up a wall and they were nice enough not to pry about my past or at least not yet. I can't help but worry, I mean if it wasn't an upper moon then I wouldn't be worried and to be honest I would have killed the demon before then. Shinobu, she... is a character to say the least; she doesn't like me very much. Kanae she's very nice and I like her very much, but I can tell she forces that smile around others, but for me it's natural.

"Man I don't get it!"

I start to yell in the sky, then a breeze comes through and some leaves fall down. I try hitting the leaves and the leaves just bounce or fly away.

"Why didn't it hit? I'm sure it would have hit those leaves?"

Then a shocking revelation hit me, I always see people use a katana with two hands. That's what I did at first, because the book said so. Don't tell me... Then I dropped a Bokken and gripped the other one, then I did a downward slash on the leaf and I was able to bring it down with the Bokken.

"To think that was my problem..."

It was simple, the problem I have is wasting energy and not using a katana properly. Thanks to Moon breathing, it's move set shouldn't be using a Katana because all of the Forms are more for chopping motions while a Katana is for cutting motions. I need something that is straight and not curvy. Oh.. I know I need a Ninjato but it's longer than your average one as well. Yes, that's exactly what I need, if I want to fight against Kokushibo and win.

I started to make blueprints of a sword I wanted and how I'm going to give this to my swordsmith. Right, I can give this to Ubuyashiki but I have no idea where he's at. Thanks to living here I also got more info about the Pillars and how demons work. Right now my main mission is to get up in the ranks because I can't say that I killed 2 lower moons and an upper moon. Sure I could, but who would believe that actually happened? I wasn't a true Demon slayer at that time. So for now I need to take my time and go up naturally to show off my power.

After finishing my blueprint, I decided to prepare dinner because they should be showing up soon.

Then I used my spirit eyes and noticed it had become 50 meters around me; I noticed two girls and Ubuyashiki with them so I decided to make more food that was from the pantry. I set up the table for three, to keep my powers a secret. Then I heard them walk in and I walked over to them.

"Welcome back, I made dinner for you guys"

I look over to them and then made a pretend shocked face when I see Ubuyashiki.

"What are you doing here?"

Then Shinobu and Kanae ran up to my face and started to pull on my ears hard.

"OW! Hey!"

"Don't disrespect Oyakata-sama!"

Shinobu said while pulling my ears, all I felt was just pain from both sides.

Kimetsu No Yaiba- Sun & Moon Fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें