Chapter 16: back home

As I was riding on the horse, I can't help but think about these new foes that we have to face. Star generals, they're comparable to the upper moons though a level weaker than the actual upper moons. Maybe, I've gotten a lot more stronger than I think I had; especially the 11 form of Moon Breathing. Getsuga Tenshou, was strong but it had not true substance to it; It's something I need to work on when I get back. I think the funny part is that I just realized that I was limiting myself with just 10 forms and now I can grow stronger than before.

I have a feeling that they'll get stronger than before and so I need to as well. I won't lose everyone again no matter what not when I was given this chance. I look over to Shinobu, I couldn't help to smile because I have a family again. Thank you, Kanae for what you've given me. After awhile we made it back to the butterfly manor and I gave a sad look at Shinobu because she got injured on the job. Luckily her injuries were nothing more than cuts that I patched up. I got off the horse and put Shinobu on my back then I carried her into the manor.

"Welcome back Tsu and Shinobu!"

It was Kanae and Kanao greeting us with a smile.

"Yes we're back and I'm sorry Shinobu got hurt and she's been knocked out for awhile."

As just finished what I said I hear Shinobu waking up from her slumber.

"Onii-Chan where are we?"

"Home."

I don't think she realized that she called me Onii-Chan. This was the best time of my life! I look over to Kanae and gave her the most excited look ever. She was just smiling and Kanao wearied no expressions on her face while looking at us. Then Shinobu realize what she said and got embarrassed by it then struggled to get down. So I let her down then she ran over to Kanae, though before she reach her she tripped and I caught her.

"Be careful Shinobu you were injured pretty bad, don't run around like that."

"Okay."

She looked down in sadness and then she looked at me with confusion.

"How did we make it out!?"

"What do you mean by that?"

Kanae join in the conversation wondering what happen.

"I'll fill you both in, but lets go inside for now."

They nod and we went to the living room. Shinobu explain her side of the story and how she was a defeated by the 3 star general. I can tell that Shinobu was not the happiest for losing against him; then she looked at me to hear the rest of the story.  Which I explain what happen and they were shocked about how I killed the 3 star general.

"Their on the level as the upper moon, no pillar has defeated a upper moon before."

"To be honest their ranking is not near to an upper moon."

"How would you know, you've never came across an upper moon."

Kanae looked at Tsu and notice that his face looked extremely angry for a second then came back to normal. It looks like Shinobu's accusation rubbed Tsu the wrong way; he walks over to Shinobu and puts his hand on her head.

"Shinobu, don't take this lost to hard. You've just have to grow stronger the star generals are the same as lower moons."

She only nods to what I said and I see Kanao sitting in the corner. The I gesture Kanao to come over here and she did. She sat on my lap and I couldn't help but smile by her cuteness. I look over to Shinobu and she gives me the biggest smile I haven't seen from her.

"Tsu, I promise that I'll get stronger, that I won't need your help."

"Is that right Shinobu, then I'm going to hold you to it."

"You better!"

Then Shinobu left the room with a face full of vigor. Kanae looks at me with a smile and sits next to me.

"I haven't seen her this motivated in a long time, I guess we also need to train as well."

"Yes we do Kanae yes we do."

Then I put my hand on top of hers and I notice that she was a blushing mess.

"Thank you, Kanae for everything you've done for me"

"Don't say it like that it sounds like you'll be leaving me?"

"Well that's what I wasn't trying to convey."

"I guess you can be silly once awhile hehe"

Kanae started to lean on my shoulder and rest her head on my shoulder. Then I put my head on top of hers and I noticed that Kanao was sleeping on me as well.

"It's great to be back."

"I'm happy."

"I'm happy as well."

————————————————————————————————

It's been couple of months and I've been trying to master the 11th form, but for some reason I can't get it to work. It's hard to control with just one hand, so I decided to try using both hands even that only made control better; the problem is that their's no substance in the swing. So I have no idea how to do that; so I decided to give up on it for awhile. Today I want to meet the man himself Ubuyashiki, hopefully I can learn more about Kokushibo.

"Kage, I need you to show me where Ubuyaskiki's manor is at."

Kage nods and flys away, so I followed suit.

————————————————————————————————

"Nee-san it's time to wake up, you have a pillar meeting today!"

"Oh crap you're right, thank you! Oh, where's Tsu?"

"You're welcome and he went out training again." ÷

"Okay."

I got dressed and I realized something my chest grew bigger. Dang I'm going to have to buy a new size. After that I got ready and when to Shinobu to eat breakfast then left to the meeting. I was hopping to see Tsu today, but it's fine I'll see him later. I made it to Oyakata-sama's manor I see the four other pillars. I walked over and greeted them.

"It's great to see you."

"It's great to see you as well, Himejima-san"

"I wish things will be more flamboyant."

"THIS MEANS WERE IN CALM TIMES UZUI!"

Rengoku-san still loud as ever and we're chatting up some stuff. Oyakata-sama showed up and we all kneeled to his presence. Though we are missing someone, my guess he decided to skip the meeting.

"Hello my children, we have a special guest coming today."

"Who's that Oyakata-sama?"

I asked because I was confused who would that be? Are we getting a new Pillar? But I didn't hear anything about a new pillar at all? We sat there waited for this mystery guest. Then I felt a powerful presence and All of us looked into that direction to see a blue haori and the unique sun blade he was holding. It was the one and only Tsukiyomi Dainichi my lovely fiancé. The beautiful silver eyes that glow like the moon and the long hair that shows nobility. Haaaaa he's so hot!

———————————————————————————

I was following Kage to find Ubuyashkiki, in hopes to get some information about a certain demon. As I was walking I notice that there are some powerful people in that direction. I walk closer and I notice a clown, Yellow hair, blind guy, and Kanae all kneeling. They were looking at my direction so I guess I was noticed. Then I turn on my spirit eyes and notice a guy with a white worm and a guy with scares behind me. They couldn't make it even more obvious that they were following me for a while. I decided to play with them and kept walking forward to see Kanae looking at me weird.

I see Ubuyashkiki and walk towards him with a smile. Every Pillar showed up except for Kanae and surrounded me. They all had killing intent, looks like to the two following me finally showed their ugly mugs.

"Ubuyashkiki, it looks like I'm not welcome here."

"Haha It sure does."