Chapter 15: True Rage

Shinobu

Our main mission for being Demon slayers is to protect humans from demons. That also means protecting those who're being held by demons. Why did they did the demon kill them so crudely? The faces of despair I saw and felt when they were killed like that. On that instinct my body speed without me thinking.

"Hello cute girl!"

I stop and turn to the voice with my hand on the handle ready to draw the sword.

"Aw don't be so up tight! I just cleared the stage for you guys to move around in. You don't have to thank me."

"So you were the one to kill them!"

"Of course!"

Then a teen walks out with really messy red hair. He only has one eye open that states a number '3' no way he's a upper moon. I can't beat him, but if I don't I.. Where is Tsu?

"Oh looking for your brother, don't worry I have someone that taking good care of him."

"No!"

"Don't worry, your brother should be fine, to be honest I'm sure he's going to win. Master is very interested in him"

Tsu might be a power near of a Pillar, but theirs no way he can fight a upper moon himself. First I need to kill this demon before anything else.

"Oh? I see your ready to fight me; then lets start Blood demon art- [Spear of Longinus]"

A golden spear with two prongs came out of thin air; it's power radiating off is strong.

"You're still standing I'm impressed you have potential to grow very strong."

"Shut up, it's time for you to die Insect Breathing- [Dance of the Bee Sting: True Flutter]"

In a blur Shinobu dashes at him ready to pierce him with the strongest poison she made. The only problem is that she never tried on a upper moon. While the demon just took the blow that was stabbed in his lungs.

"So that's Wisteria poison, I'll would hate to have you as an enemy. Oh wait I got a deal!"

Shinobu yanks her stinger out of him and jumps back.

"Shut it I don't want to hear your jokes."

"Don't worry dear, my deal is no joke. You can leave and I can have your brother all to myself. I believe that it benefits you quite well, no?"

He was starting to piss off Shinobu and she let  her rage consume her.

"Insect Breathing- [Dance of the Centipede: Hundred- Legged Zigzag]"

Shinobu charge in a zigzag with insane speed that was faster than Tsukuyomi. As she got in contact only thing she saw was a big grin on his face.

"Blood demon art- [Spear of Longinus: Mulit-pierce Drum]"

Tons of spears formed around her and pierce her in multiple different directions.

"How..."

"You're such a cutie still have the will to fight!"

"A..answer m...my question"

"That speed wasn't enough to beat me and the poison wouldn't have done anything."

Her face turn one into despair, she never stand a chance against him. Last thing she saw was him laughing at her; then she blacked out.

"Wow, not much of a fight. I was hopping the future hashira had something like her future self."

He picked her up and ready to capture the anomaly.

-----------------------------------------

Present, Tsu

"Kill me?"

"Yep that's right I was planning to capture you, but you're to dangerous to be kept alive."

He's strong, but I can still handle him myself. Though I have to be careful I don't know his blood demon art.

"Capture? I wouldn't allow you leave with your life after what you did to Shinobu."

"Don't worry, I'll be feasting on her soon enough."

They just sat there until the demon felt a chill and Tsu eyes turn gray for a second. Within that second the demon felt it's death right then and there. The bloodlust was something that shocked the demon that he didn't realize but he peed on himself.

"Then I should kill you here and now..."

Tsu quickly drew his ninjato so quickly that it looked like he never drew the ninjato. In the forest was cleared and the sun can be seen from extremely tall trees. Only a head was left of the 3 star general. The demon looked upon a figure greater than himself, all he felt was fear.

"H-how does a human have that much power!?!"

That one swing destroyed most of the forest and a man that transcends all that was in a pits of rage.

"Moon Breathing-[Eleventh form- Getsuga Tenshou]"

Tsu looked his surroundings and was shocked that he was even capable of that. Though in reality it wasn't complete. He made a new form of moon breathing. While he in joy, he has his priority and that was Shinobu. He looked over to see her sleeping calmly and out of harms way.

"To think you can sleep through this. To think a you're a heavy sleeper."

I started to play with her cheeks only to squirm a little. I saw her cute sleeping face, but I picked her up and put her on my back. Then I walked away to find a horse.

———————————————————
In a castle a boy with blue hair looked at the six star and what's left of the three star. The six star head is on the ground trembling in fear.

"So Mousasi, you came back failing your mission in pieces; am I correct to say that capturing him would be impossible ?"

"Y-y-yes s-sir it would be impossible."

"Oh he's just like Kakeru from the future."

Yocichi smile grew even more. His one only best friend that was able to defy his powers. It was the silver eyes that defied him for so long.

"Sir, what about our thee star?"

Renya, one star a boy with light red hair and blue eyes.

"He was completely wiped I can't save him anymore."

"Ohhhh! we lost a precious member of Rig Verda! I going to have to increase my power level even more to become stronger saiyan."

Well, he's right I need to talk to the emperor.

——————————————————

I didn't realize when I went to get a horse I was shirtless and got a lot of stares from females. I got a shirt to wear and we rode on the horse back home. She was still soundly sleeping on my back. I enjoyed the trip back because I don't have to worry much about demons. My days off have been approved!

"Thanks Kage!"

Kage only nods and flys away off in the distance. Though I have something very huge to report but that can wait when we get back to the manor.