encounter

It's Friday night and you decide that you finally need to get out of your lonely apartment. You just moved to this city, but luckily you befriended this awesome couple at a concert a couple weeks ago, Roxy and Blair. You text them to make plans.

y/n
hello my only friends can we please go get drinks 🥺

Roxy
of course my love! we're down

Blair
we'll pick you up at 9, be ready🤩

y/n
yAaaAaaYYY!!!

They pull up to your apartment and you run out to get into the car. You decided to just wear some ripped baggy jeans and a t-shirt. "Thank you for hanging out with me besties", you giggle. You get there, have a few drinks, and dance your heart out. It's 12am and your friends are ready to leave, Roxy doesn't drink much so she's DD. "I think I'm gonna stay a bit longer", you tell them. "Are you sure?? How are you gonna get home safe?", Roxy said.  "I'm okay! I'll get an Uber later. I'm having fun!" you smirk. You say your goodbyes and head to the bar to pay your tab.

You notice a guy with green hair sitting at the bar, he's staring at you. He's going at a bottle by himself. You make eye contact and immediately die inside. He could beat the shit out of you and spit on your grave and you would thank him. You realize your face is turning red and you quickly stand up and turn around, your body slamming into this blonde dude and he spills his drink all down your shirt. "I am so sorry" you exclaim as he runs to get napkins. "Nice job dumb cook.", you hear this deep voice and look up, it's him. It's. Him. The blonde guy with curly eyebrows rushes over and starts patting your shirt with napkins he got from the bartender. Your face turns red as you and him make eye contact, his hand ON YOUR BOOB trying to wipe up the spilled drink.

"God dammit I'm so sorry", he says. You stumble on your words, "N-no um–" The man from the bar comes up and starts yelling at him. *Oh my god, BOTH of them could beat the shit out of you and spit on your grave and you would thank them.* Since you have alcohol in your system, you muster up some kind of courage and jump in between their little fight. You just say, "Sooooooo my name is y/n". The one with the green hair smirks at the blonde and grabs your hand, making you face him. "I'm Zoro, I'm sorry this dumb buffoon is causing you trouble tonight".
"N-no, no it's fine! I bumped into him. Really, it's fine."
The blonde grabs your hand from him, "I'm Sanji, I'm sorry this moss head asshole is bugging you y/n"
Your heart is beating so fast. You look over and Zoro has his shirt off???? You notice your eyes lingering and snap out of it. "Here's a dry shirt you can change into" You look up and he is handing you his shirt; he winks at Sanji who is standing behind you now. "W-what?? Are you sure? You don't have anything now..." You see his eyes moving up and down your body. He knows exactly what he is doing. He places the shirt on your shoulder, "I really like this shirt... I guess I'll have to take your number so I can get it back from you sometime." He gives you a smirk while still eyeing you, your heart beating twice as fast now. As you reach for your phone to exchange numbers Sanji comes next to you. He slips his phone number that he wrote on a napkin into your back jean pocket, eyeing Zoro. "Do you have a ride home y/n?"
"I was just going to get an Uber."
"No don't even worry about it. I know this dumbass has been drinking all night, but I have my car here. It's the least I can do." He flicks his eyes down at your wet shirt and back into your eyes.
"I- uh....um...yeah, yes, thank you Sanji". You're stuttering so much from your nerves. Zoro chimes in looking playfully at Sanji, "Since I've been drinking ohhh sooooo much I guess you need to bring me home as well cook." Sanji hesitates, "Fine, y/n gets the front seat though."

They bicker quite a bit in the car, it was actually kind of cute. "Ya'll argue like a married couple." you giggle. For some reason they were awkwardly quiet, like you embarrassed them or something. Zoro breaks the silence, "I would never marry his stupid eyebrows.", he says, slurring his words a little. You look over at Sanji in the drivers seat, he's giggling and you smile at him. Sanji pulls up to your apartment, "Thank you so much, it was great meeting you guys." you smile. "I'll see you again soon y/n, don't even worry about it." You blush and hear Zoro sloppily in the back, "UM you spilled a drink on her GENIUS....y/n I'll see you in my texts soon." Sanji rolls his eyes and says goodbye.

SANJI POV

I drove off from y/n's place and look in the rear view mirror. Zoro is starting to nod off, that idiot. I find myself smiling at him. "Why am I smiling? Stop weirdo." I get home and carry Zoro on my shoulders to sleep on my couch. We've never gotten along, but lately there's been weird tension. I lay him down on the couch and my phone vibrates. It's a text from y/n, "thanks again for the ride....you guys are cute:) i hope i can see y'all soon." Both of us? Y'all?? We??? I look at Zoro on the couch drooling and find myself smiling. Yeah this is weird, I'm going to bed.

update tomorrow ;)