ecstacy part 1

Your eyes widen with fear and excitement as Sanji ties your wrists together behind you with the rope as Zoro holds them still. It hurts, but in such a good way. Zoro and Sanji lock eyes, "You wait a minute little girl, be patient for me", Sanji says as he slaps your ass. You let out a whimper. You roll onto your back and see Sanji grabbing the back of Zoro's neck, their tongues dancing together and their lips crashing above you. Their hands start to explore each other's bodies. Zoro grabbing Sanji's chest so hard his shirt starts to rip, Zoro pulls away, "Get this out of my fucking way", he says as he rips Sanji's shirt off. He takes a long piece of the shirt and quickly wraps it around Sanji's neck and tackles him to the floor, yanking it. "Damn Roronoa, you are a fucking freak", Sanji grunted. Zoro spits in his face, "fuck you blondie".

"Aw, you guys really like each other", you giggle flirtily

"Don't think we forgot about you, fucking whore". Zoro gets back on the bed, putting you in a chokehold, your head under his chin. Sanji quickly pulls your pants and underwear off, and throws your legs over his shoulders. He trails kisses down your leg, his lips nearing towards your kitty. He stops. He looks up at you and playfully giggles, "I don't think I'm going to let you have it yet". "San-", you're cut off by Zoro violently grabbing your throat from behind you and lifting your chin up to face him. His lips brush your ear, "Beg". A shiver runs down your spine, "P-please", you whine. "You can do better than that sweetheart", Zoro growls in your ear. Sanji begins kissing and sucking your inner thighs. "F-fuck, please, p-please Sa-sanji", you cry out. Zoro nibbling on your ear, with one hand firmly gripping your throat. "I love watching you squirm", Sanji says before grabbing your hips and licking up your slit, making your whole body shake. Zoro unties your wrists and you reach down to grab Sanji's hair, but instead Zoro grabs your wrists, pinning you down. "You're mine", he says softly before kissing you deeply. Sanji slides two fingers in, curling them while circling your clit with his tongue. You bite Zoro's lip and let out a shaky moan. "You're not cumming already bitch, are you?", Zoro growls. "Ah-I-I can't st-" Zoro cuts you off, "You don't cum until I tell you to", he says aggressively. Sanji starts going faster and faster, your nails dig into Zoro's back as he sucks on your neck, leaving deep scratches all over. Your body tenses up and you release all over Sanji. He chuckles and licks up your juices. He pulls his fingers out, making you shake. Zoro grabs Sanji's hand and sucks your juices off his fingers.

"Fucking delicious babe, but you didn't listen to me."

"I think she needs to be punished", Sanji says looking up at Zoro smirking.